Reviews for Sympathetic Properties
Guest chapter 10 . 2h
This Fumbles make the canon version seem nice, and that guy is a major fucking asshole.
Guest chapter 9 . 2h
As long as you stick true to the characters personalities that you are making then i will stick around and dont do stupid shit like having people taking off invisibility cloaks just because the enemy tells them to, seriously, what the fuck?
kyanoswolf chapter 34 . 3h
You may not have read it, but in "Harry Crow," Robst had Dumbledore die of lead poisoning in prison from licking newspaper articles to stick to his cell walls.

Dumbledore reads as something of a zealot to his "greater good," even to the point of submitting to the demands of the ICW and Wizengamot as he sees their actions as the Good's plan. He may even be suffering from a mental breakdown begun by Ariana's death and his parting from Gellert. He should be stopped. If he is sane despite his religious fervor, he deserves prison for his actions. If he's mentally ill, it's a secure ward at St. Mungo's. Harry's case may hinge on the distinction.
Guest chapter 6 . 18h
man Ginny is disturbing
Guest chapter 5 . 18h
20 povs... that sounds incredibly annoying to read
i prefer pancakes, good chapter tho
my biggest issue is the fact that Harry doesnt have Lily's eyes, he needs glasses. but then again canon already fucked up there
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 10 . 3/29
So it looks like Dumbledore is bad in your story. I've liked Dumbledore but many of the fics I've read have a Dumbledore that is somewhere between Grey to utterly evil. I'm experimenting with Harry becoming disillusioned with a gray Dumbledore and investigating Ilvermorny and other foreign schools.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 9 . 3/29
Very interesting set of letters. From the first book/movie I actually expected Harry and Hermione to be more like this.
Achieving the "perks" for being #3,000 is exactly why I review anonymously. My only criticism is that you get very verbose (use a thousand words where a hundred would convey the same message much more effectively). I have to read with a text to speech program because of a severe vision impairment and find I can get a lot done including a quick pea without missing much content in the story. That seems a deadly skill for a writer to develop. All passages don't seem to suffer this affliction, some are very well constructed and concise and convey the message very well while many others get bogged down in seemingly repetitious minutia. Sometimes I think two different writers are involved.
fraewyn chapter 35 . 3/28
Love it! Can't wait for more!
The problem is, there are huge numbers of devoted "followers of Christ" that embrace this philosophy so I wouldn't describe you as god or your Dumbels as the only convert. Conscientious objector come to mind for one such group. Mind you, I classify myself as Christian, but I hope I don't come across as being a predestination fanatic, and I don't believe my abhorrence of war equates matches up with either passive disobedience or conscientious objection. There are times to support your country and times to hold your corrupt politicians accountable for the wanton destruction of human life for personal power and wealth.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 6 . 3/28
I think your Ginny is in for an awful disappointment!
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 4 . 3/28
This story is really getting me interested? Who is this unknown guardian? Albus? Lucius someone else? I guess I'll have to read on. Good Story.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 3 . 3/28
I loved that little shoeshop. I appears a Gringotts goblin is in trouble.
2,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »