Reviews for Sympathetic Properties
GreenBriarcloud chapter 10 . 5/15
This Dumbledore scares me. There is no other word for it. That he could be so deluded but hold so much power chills me to my core. I've read stories where he was actively trying to be evil, or where he just thought like a Vulcan, but this? This is terrifying. I must say that is wonderfully well written and a beautiful twist on the "Greater Good" Dumbledore. Very well done
Drsquirrel chapter 46 . 3/31
This is such an interesting story! I feel like a fly on the wall of the wizarding world! The story lines are a lot, yes, but they are all very interesting. And we haven’t even seen the basilisk yet! I hope you can post again soon, I’d love to see more interaction between Hobson and Nunya, Bill discovering mass spectrometry, or what happens if Umbridge snuck Sirius Black out of prison! Love it all. Thank for writing this!
allanreimer chapter 6 . 3/19
Wow, thanks for that! "Ginny, come get your knickers!" It doesn't get much more embarrassing.
Caver Floyd chapter 46 . 3/18
Excellent story, I hope it is continued.
Tonks7777777 chapter 46 . 3/13
This is a really interesting story and definitely different! I’ve never read a fic where Molly goes back to work and I love it! Thanks so much! I hope you continue this!
ansari is lazy chapter 12 . 2/27
Like. I know you said earlier that you're not going for Evil!Dumbledore, but...

He may not *believe* he's evil, but he is *deluded as f***.* Even from his own perspective there's no way to regard him with anything other than wide-eyed horror.

Evil doesn't have to be deliberate. In fact, it's often not. People tend to believe that they are the protagonist of their own story. But deliberately-evil Dumbledore is boring, and this sure isn't.
luxcurious chapter 11 . 1/31
Protective Mother Molly Weasley is the best.
PhaedraZev chapter 3 . 12/22/2021
I enjoyed the Cadogan scene. Gave a human normalness to the story.
PhaedraZev chapter 1 . 12/22/2021
I haven't heard the Matilda musical, yet, but Tim Minchin being the lyricist is the only reason I'm considering it. He did the lyrics for Groundhogs Day as well.
Brother Grimace chapter 39 . 12/11/2021
Just finished Chapter 39. Jeez... to paraphrase Al Pacino from 'Scent Of A Woman': "If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take FIENDFYRE to this place!"

Pomfrey's behavior is effing appalling. There must not be any medical ethics oaths on this AU story, because with what she's done to Hermione, her effing hands should have fallen off by now. This is one of the most uncaring versions that I've ever seen of Pomfrey, and what makes it worse is that this is actually her.

Oh, and PLEASE allow something horrid to happen to navel-gazing Dumbledore. Every time he begins to wax poetic about The Greater Good, I remember that I just bought a new sidearm and need to take a rifle to the armorer.

Will Harry and Hermione find time to have a few happy moments without the damn world peeking in on them? No wonder child stars go loopy on occasion.

Don't get me wrong - I'm enjoying this a lot... I just wish an occasional win for Harry over a big target would happen soon.
Zile0 chapter 5 . 11/22/2021
I love the way you are telling this story. I’m enjoying seeing the various characters more fleshed out and look forward to seeing what you do with others in this tale. Excited to have found it!
Jaoheah chapter 7 . 11/9/2021
Shouldn't Fleamont Potter be Harry's grandfather? Or have I misread it somewhere? Do you mean Charlus Potter is Harry's great grandfather?
Freddie Rindklip chapter 13 . 10/29/2021
I like your depiction of Snape's "love" for Lily. This fic is much slower paced than what I usually care for. Thank you for writing.
Drew86419 chapter 29 . 10/25/2021
If someone forcefully takes the elder wand from you doesn’t it change allegiances? If so is some random ministry employee the new owner of the elder wand lol. If so nobody will ever be able to rightfully claim it again unless they do some very thorough investigative work
Drew86419 chapter 17 . 10/24/2021
This is a fun read but we’re about to be at chapter 18 and they haven’t even started the year up… this story will literally never be finished at this point but I’m still gonna read what’s there.
3,897 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »