Reviews for Sympathetic Properties
Lindenharp chapter 46 . 5/6
Just want to say how much I've been enjoying this. Your OCs are all interesting individuals, and I appreciate the insights into canon characters. I didn't think anyone could make Umbridge nastier, but the scenes with the cats, and the revelation of the real nature of the cat plates made me shudder. Fan-girl Ginny is much more 3-D than most portrayals of her, and the teenage insecurities of Harry and Hermione feel very real.

Thank you for many hours of enjoyable reading!
love4HP chapter 4 . 5/2
I think language of chapter 4 is too complicated and filled with too much legalese instead of explaining things in plain language!
bruins35 chapter 2 . 3/30
"Today, he was making waffles"- Definitely read that with eddie murphy's voice going through me my brain lol
ta.shrivastava chapter 7 . 3/29
color me impressed. It is Molly who is usually encouraging the obsession of Ginny, not trying to get some sense into her.

I'm personally not happy with Harry/Hermione vibes, but then again you can't make me happy with romance, since I usually prefer it to be just some ignorable background during the story rather than be an active part of it.
AndreiSRL chapter 40 . 3/5
Someone should tell Beel about spectroscopes.
AndreiSRL chapter 33 . 3/1
Wait a moment here, the Flamel garrison have been tricked into killing themselves?
That's just sick. But after the way Dumbledore is in here why should i be amazed that his master is just as bad?
Smithback chapter 46 . 2/23
thanks a lot for the exciting chap

the virus affected us, the writters... I do not know, but it has been hard for me to read and write... odd

anyway, great chap
Mindan Bret'c'hell chapter 46 . 2/19
Have just re-read this and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter, when it turns up.
josamen1 chapter 4 . 2/11
heh...the thing that seemed to play with gravity reminds me of the ST:TNG episode where an Iconian probe causes all kinds of malfunctions and one of those malfunctions was Geordi taking a wild turbolift ride that had all sorts of gravity changes
Soraslove chapter 29 . 2/9
I always thought, that molly should have gotten a job in the canon. It's what 2 parent households do, and i find it hard to believe the wizarding world wouldn't do the same.
Soraslove chapter 28 . 2/9
Well... i guess harry know's now. Dumbles rantings of the greater good and how harry has to suffer to "purified" to do what he needs to do.. yikes.

I wonder if hermione can calm harry down.
Soraslove chapter 27 . 2/8
This jameson kid is actually retarded. Literally imagining shit that didn't even happen.
Soraslove chapter 26 . 2/8
Dumbles outlook on the greater good, reminds me of the jedi's view of the force, tbh.

I'd really like to see lucius get his. In the canon's the malfoys got away with murder again and again, i'd like to see them and the dark faction that got away in the first wars wiped out.
Soraslove chapter 25 . 2/8
Ahh, so lester is trying to get mispy in the ins with hermione incase something happens to him so she can take over the bond. Well, at least hermione will give her a bit to do, and having a house-elf for safety is very wise even if the stupid, stubborn teenager can't see that. Then again, she probably doesn't know that the blood wars are coming agains she's likely to get Ak'd, raped, tortured or all of the above, tbh.

Also I feel like you use the word nebulously too often; using the world vaguely, indistinctly and unobtrusively works as well, if not better at times. Not only that it would keep the story a bit more freshing. I don't whose story i was reading a while back, i want to say robst but i'm not 100% certain.. they kept using chuffed in every paragraph. Holy shit, it drove me to distraction... i know some of you authors like to get wordy and like use different words but you really need to vary things, so reader actually enjoy reading it.
Soraslove chapter 24 . 2/8
Honestly, i agree with harry. Why should he have to care about sirius? I get that it's injustice done to him, but i mean harry doesn't know sirius at all, and... i can see this version of harry getting upset that sirius "abandoned" harry to hagrid, technically. Harry was sirius' responsibility but he decided to leave harry and do what he needed to do.

Sounds like the once again, james and lily both this time made a bad decision on whom to trust their son with if the worst happened to them. Then again doesn't show much foresight to get involved with dumbles at all does it? If James wanted to keep his family save he would have kept his head down and gotten the fuck of britian in the first place, to keep his family safe. That's what a reasonable person would have done anyhow.
3,845 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »