Reviews for Sympathetic Properties
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 1 . 16h
you gave him ms trunchbull! that's perfect, I adore it.
Gina chapter 10 . 9/13
Well, monster wasn't the word I was thinking but it does work except it's worse then that in that he thinks he's doing good!

Now, dang it, Harry doesn't have his rental agreement and I've got to go to the store soon!
Gina chapter 6 . 9/13
You may not be going for evil Dumbledore but he is stealing from an orphan. Even if James said he could transfer, once James was gone so was the permission. Maybe he's not evil but he is certainly selfish, misguided, and bad.
G Fawkes chapter 39 . 9/12
So...
(and I hope, every day, just ONE person will realize how idiotic it sounds when everyone on TV and radio starts their sentences with - "So...")

No, really. Anyway, bottom line. It's taken since December 3 to write six percent of one chapter.
(Miss Smith, back in high school, 1982 and '83, Intermediate Language Arts, said the notes and rough draft are tequired, but all that REALLY counts is the typed, corrected, final, finished paper... in a binder, notes, bibliography, etc.)
Not sure that I can even DO the math required, but doesn't that project out to like, sixteen YEARS to finish the one chapter, regardless of how many notes, scenes, or whatever, are done for however many countless (ie: incomplete) chapters?

(Sorry. I started out to try and NOT be a dick, but I think I failed)
(Then, I did think of not putting my name on it, but where's the honor in THAT?! I already don't know HOW to sign in, and do a 'proper' review, so...)
ViperEcho-19 chapter 39 . 9/3
Hi I know that this is pretty much a dead story, but is there any chance that you might continue it on at some point, i have really loved what I have read so far and it has been one of the most enjoyable stories that I have read on this site, I think that you are an amazing writer and am keen to see were you take this story
Scribed-42 chapter 17 . 9/2
I feel like I've been dropped right into the middle of a Terry Prachet novel without warning or context. A fun read so far, but it definitely has an "out of control" feel to it (which I'm guessing is supposed to mirror Harry's situation) but so far the roller coaster ride (or Gringots Cart) is very amusing. Tell me, is Mr. Granger one of the dead Prewitt Twins?
HartleySkarsgard chapter 1 . 8/15
I got about 15 chapter in and whilst I loved the plot line so far and the character development, it's just a tad too drawn out for my liking. Might come back to finish this someday, asssuming it's ever completed.
e.b woodhouse chapter 1 . 8/12
i thinktig sits really cool wehtn doogy gets angry at people but hes not really stherat becvause of how hes so small but its funny because of that htoo
ReaderBot791 chapter 28 . 8/11
Woah, That conversation with Bill and Harry was amazing. I love it when an author elaborates on the properties of magic, and I like how you managed to add the periodic table and non-magical science into it!
ReaderBot791 chapter 26 . 8/8
Dumbledore is slowly going from unsettling to creepy to disturbing. I thought it was a bit strange that Dumbles just walked away without a fight but your reasoning was believable.
Ohhh... Luna has quite a way with words. No other character can make you laugh and cry at the same time
ReaderBot791 chapter 24 . 8/7
I could tell you haw good this chapter was, but that'd be speaking the unspeakable, and there's only one way I can do that!
ReaderBot791 chapter 19 . 8/7
Everything that is written from Dumbledore's perspective seems so... unsettling. It almost feels like what he's saying is true, but it's so wrong!
ReaderBot791 chapter 18 . 8/7
Haha, I really love the intellectual/crack conversations between Hermione and her father. The angle on House elves was very nice and original. Ginny is, at the same time, both creeping me out and making me fall out of my chair laughing. This is great writing so far. Good story!
ReaderBot791 chapter 15 . 8/7
Holy Crap that ending though!
3,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »