Reviews for Santa Baby
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
This was amazing. This can't be the end of it, there is so much more to tell in this verse, please tell me you'll write more about this, I would very much love to read it!
AnimeHolic101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Can I ask if you can make a sequel. Please? If not, its alright. This story is cute ;)
Me chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
More more more more! So cute :)
MIEons chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I loved the end ! Write "fin" instead of "the end" is a good idea ! And it made me laugh, because I wanted to ask your permission to traduce your fiction, that i loved ! I love when main characters don't know each other at the start.
I like the way you write, and I'd like to share it with french speaking people. Please !
(Don't think about the mistakes, i understand English better than i write it !)
StyxxandBethany chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Beautiful! Seblaine is so sweet! I can't thank you enough for writing and posting all this stories!
Nightingale63 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Aw, very sweet. I love how you capture the essences of these two so well, then throw in this new situation. Silly, dear Blainers in his Christmas jammies, Sebastian in trouble but maybe not aware of his peril so much. But Blaine's good heart shines through, and maybe recognizes in Sebastian the kind of kids he's gone to school with at Dalton. Sebastian still has enough of himself, even when drunk, to work in a bit of snark and flirting. This is a one-shot I'd love to see the next scene of! Ah well, I can dream. Merry Christmas to you, too.
Faye chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
More, more! I want more, please!

Thank you for the lovely Christmas present!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014