Reviews for The Conspiracy of Speedy Cerviche
Some1Else chapter 4 . 11/10/2005
Fran: Yeah that's right I have a plan! The sidekick can have a plan if she wants...

Yet another good story. I bet you saw that coming. My reviews sadly tend to run together if I give to many of them to the same person. Oh, well!

The plot of this one was fairly good. I enjoyed the overall idea. This story moved along at a fairly smooth pace with comical moments sprinkled in at the right moments. This also had a general tone to it and by that I mean I noticed a lot more elements at work besides comedy. Then again, I could have just been paying more attention. In any case, it was enjoyable.

Anyway, that part where Big Cheese's plant died was awesome. I also enjoyed that little bit about how Speedy has over 30 keys. Having the narrator say "And then! Bounding in from the halls beyond the palace!" whenever a character entered that particular scene during the fourth chapter was also a nice touch.

Having Speedy dress up as a chick was also amusing, especially when he stated that women are always so cranky because they wear high-heel shoes. Classic logic.

I noticed that one of your reviewers said you would have made a good writer for the series. I agree with that person. As always, good work.

Take it easy.

Keep on writing.
PizzaCatDavid chapter 4 . 2/5/2003
Your stories are getting better and better AND BETTER! AND FUNNY TOO! :)
Erie Maxwell chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
You wrote:

Speedy: (reading the fine print) And the aliens name is ‘Speedy Cerviche’...?

Guido: I'll give you some time to think about it pal…

Speedy: No time to think NOW! We have to call Al and get this guy out of the city before he starts an invasion!

*giggle* Good ol' Speedy. Not too big on the gray matter stuff, is he? -

Damn it, Vi's marrying Buckey? Can't believe she finally gave up on Bad Bird! Hee hee, probably doin' it to get him 'jealous' or something though!

Well of course the town's people are small minded. They're lead by a spoilt bunny and a crazy panda! (not that I'm dissing Emperor Fred, mind you. Gotta love 'im) ;) My point is, they'd probably believe ANYTHING!

you wrote:

Guido: We're all enjoying his new look!

Agreed! Hell, I can only se him in my mind, and I find it hilarious! .-

Oh no, poor Speedy... *hugs her makeshift Speedy UFO doll* It's okay...won't let 'em get 'cha...

-Erie, rabid Speedy fangirl since 1991 and damn proud of it!
Erie Maxwell chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Ahhhhhh! You are *THE* Kat, right? Or more I suppose, were. *jumps up and down, gleefully* Sorry, I'm a longtime fan of yours -

So, are you going to put up 'Chasing Polly' at any time? PL-EASE... Anyways, even if you don't, I'm still putting you on my favorites list. Oooo, this so totally makes my day!

-Erie
Wyrd Sista187 chapter 4 . 12/21/2002
LOL! Very funny story. Write another one soon!
Wyrd Sista187 chapter 3 . 12/4/2002
I lvoe your stories, they're just too funny! Keep writing!
Silent Kill chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
I swear, you would have made one heck of a great storywriter for the cartoon series!

Keep up the splendid work!
Wyrd Sista187 chapter 2 . 11/30/2002
This is just TOO funny...

:: Speedy: (traumatized) MY DOOR! My precious DOOR! GUIDOOO!

Guido: Oh quit acting like such a girl Speedy!

Speedy: (straightens his dress) I am not a girl…! ::

Can't wait for the next chapter. You're the best!