Reviews for Suffocation
CourtneyRoss chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
Lol, that was such a cute story! I hope you write more :)
rafael.m.vicente chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
please make a sequal
The Dunlevay Triplets chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
Good job...pleae go on
the boy with the gun chapter 4 . 10/25/2003
this is simply smashing! i have been looking for some queer zack stories as he is so cute! keep at it darling! maby a bit naughtier? but this has been magic!
VampyreTwylight13 chapter 3 . 6/19/2003
I was always wonderin if those three were fruity-me and my monkeys give this story a banana flavored poptart(which is good, by the way)
RubyEmerald chapter 3 . 4/9/2003
Naughty...Naughty...Naughty, but very good setting up the characters. Cool story!
Kathleen the Of Fire chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
*raises glass* I've been contemplating Zack/Spence for quite some time and am oh-so-happy that you wrote this. I hope I can expect an update soon?
person chapter 3 . 2/7/2003
well, this was, interesting, very weird though and a little...inappropriate i guess, i dunno the word, but something about the content seemed, weird to me. anyway as far as the way it was written was good, but you kinda just abruptly ended, and from a "zack files" point of view, you never said how they resolved his paranormal conflct (as in being able to not hurt people anymore no matter what), not too mention after an ending like that, some things have got to be a little weird between them now so maybe, if you can, try to write a few more parts to it since it doesn't look finished. Also, since Spence left shouldn't Cam have been in pain? sry, i'm just really confused.
MerchDoyle chapter 3 . 2/4/2003
this story isd really good, the end of the last chpter was a li'l confusing, but other than that i loved it! keep going:)
Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
finally someone wrote a slash fic of the zack files. i've been waiting for this. awesome story. i wish they still aired zack files where i live *sob*
SilverDeathscythe chapter 3 . 1/17/2003
Yummy! Heh... that was awsome, I didn't think Spence would be THAT bold but hey, it works! This story is really good, I wonder why there are only a few Zack Files stories on FF.N? Anyways, great chapter!

-SilverD _
VoltageRat chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Pretty cool so far, can't wait to see more! What about Cam, though? IMHO, I've always thought he and Vernon would be good together. Especially with the whole trading of the ken dolls :)
SilverDeathscythe too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
Hey! I find this fic quite amusing! _ And guess what? I just finished watching the episode where Zack finds out about his future son and then I decided that I wanted to go find some fics! And I definately like this one _ So please continue! You're doing a great job...