Reviews for Queen of the Swarm
SaggyBalls chapter 8 . 4/21
No. I can understand twisting things to make it more interesting, as that's the point of fanfiction. Changing things to piss off the audience and bring sympathy to Taylor's tormentors?
Nope. Not having it.
I don't want to read a redemption arc for horrible people (like Draco and Snape), let alone a romantic arc for the same after they tried to kill the MC!
Good god, that's so horrible it's sickening. You should NOT make straight people 'a little gay', just for an supposedly interesting plotline (which it isn't).
...and we all know you're going to have Taylor forgive her, because she's so nice and has to, because Emma's sorry. Hell NO!
I'm deleting this link so I won't be reminded of it again.
SaggyBalls chapter 5 . 4/21
She's skipped out on getting the reward money? What an idiot.
Also, only Sophia going to juvie? Again? How many times has that happened now? (count all the worm fics! It's a LOT! Not a lo of originality out there!)
What is going on with the viewpoint? This chapter is weird and awkward as hell.
For someone of a supposedly heroic bent, this Taylor doesn't seem particularly bothered by the bombing spree in the city she claimed to want to save, author. Some emotion should've been in order.
AMortePerpetuaLiberaNos chapter 2 . 4/8
Vomit was leaking from her tear ducts? WTF? Are you sure that she wasn't a parahuman already? Because that is definitely not how anatomy works.
Knight Pisces Augie chapter 15 . 2/26
Congrats Skitter! You made a zergling! Only ~9 more to go before you can start your Zerg rush!
Graypdrink chapter 44 . 12/29/2021
Starting to dislike goody goody hero Taylor. Just letting cannery be taken.
Boread97 chapter 6 . 12/14/2021
Level headed after what Emma had done to her for 2 yeara
Boread97 chapter 6 . 12/14/2021
Well, I got mix feeling with this story. It's kinda good. But the author kinda simplified the situation. There's no way Taylor can become this level headed after
RUiN The Extinct chapter 78 . 11/24/2021
this was epic
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 78 . 10/23/2021
So I just found and read through this entire thing over the last two days. This was really awesome, so many twists and changes from the norm but still all of it interesting and fun along the way. Given how long it's been since this finished and that you have other fics going I know it's not likely this'll ever see a sequel, but if you ever get around to it a sequel would be fantastic to read. I do of course see mention of such in the A/N at the end but given how long it's been, well, I really hope you are able to eventually do so. Thank you for the amazing story. I hope with progress on other stories that it is a sign you're also feeling better mentally and physically.
PewterQuill chapter 59 . 10/9/2021
I adore the fact that this author made the Zerg cute. From zergling that fetch your slippers to hydralisk that love to hug (to say nothing of "cuddlebugs"!) the author has reimagined the murderous swarm as a bunch of cute squeezy pets, which I find funny and creative. Bravo for original concepts, especially when they're well-written and enjoyable!
d8rkforcen1ght7 chapter 39 . 9/23/2021
I'm envisioning a fusion between Dragapult and the Viper from Xcom now.
Guest chapter 78 . 9/8/2021
Amazing
CMVreud chapter 13 . 8/29/2021
Wonderful, Sophia found a friend.
1,820 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »