Reviews for Mirakuru Merodi
HeartJewels chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Great story! Though I'm a Muslim, it's informative about Christian traditions and stories. But you forgot presents!
jenny KA chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
This is assome! I mean WOW 0_0 This was so funny. It is the best and funnest christmas fics i have read.

Everyone is right you did keep them in charitor. I love how you ended it whith white christmas. I like that song. Its to bad that I don't know some of these songs{*sigh}. Well I know them now. unfortinitly i will not have a white christmas mine will be green too. or mabye blue. We don't get snow here eather thow I wish we did.I havent seen snow for soo long. Hay do you think you can make a hollowen fic for fronter. That would be relly funny to. can you just see that hahahaha {*wink)

well see ya

jenny KA
Coralu chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I liked how you kept Kouji in character, he was reluctant to sing, whitch is very like him.

I haven't seen the later episodes so I don't know how much he changes and develops.

I do belive he would have a lovely singing voice. NO grammar mistakes that I could see, everyone was in character.

I hope you continue writing.
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Wow! That was the best and funniest christmas fic i've read! You go Akino Ame! They're all in character! woohoo! I bow before your greatness! *snickers*
Raven Nightstrider chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
*bug-eyed silence*

You're continually inspiring me to either start something or pull an old idea off the shelf! How do you do it?

I never actually saw the episode where Duskmon grabs Kouji and starts reading his memories, but for some reason I've always loved to envision him as a guitarist. And my dream turns out true! _ This fic had some serious points and a whole bunch of moments that had me howling with laughter. ("Sad, pathetic Charlie Brown tree"... hehe, I loved that.) It was very sweet and bespoke friendship and family at every turn. When the woods are snowed under around Yule and I'm too cold and miserable to hunt, you can bet that I'll turn to this story to warm me up.

Including all those different carols-many I've never heard of-was creative, particularly having Zoe do the Ave Maria. Wait... she knows Italian, but isn't Ave Maria in Latin...? *shrugs* Anyhow, I just took note of the way you included the Christian explanations of Christmas. I don't have anything against them, but there are _some_ certain types of people who get mad at any sort of Christian reference. Well geez... O_O Just to let you know for any future reference, in case some hard-line atheists get offended. (o_O;)

I will definitely be looking back to this fic whenever I need cheering up. And it brought back this old idea I had of Kouji and Kouichi performing Simon and Garfunkel's "The Sound of Silence". It'll be done and up soon. ;) But this fic is simply wonderful and heartwarming. Keep it up!

Kokuei chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Very kawaii. Kouji's my favorite character and you definately got his personality. I almost forgot that he had a guitar in his room!
Naya Zephronic chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
hay cool i live in florda to, Boca Raton, and i know what ya meen even if it is january know some kids where saying it WAS gona snow some time this week ya wright! well Merry-late-Christmas!

Sanura the Insane chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
I know what you mean! 'Cause I also live in florida, and I haven't even seen snow!
Amber chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
This is adorable! I loved it! I look forward to reading some more of your stuff!
LegolasGirl25 chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
aaww cute story, i LUV kouji! _ nice christmas story, write more!

yamachick _-
tari-chan chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
This is the best Christmas fic ever. I love it. The part that made me smile was the fact that the digimon kept on asking about Christmas. Making the CC explain and panic. :)
shadow chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
that was a great story loved it
white-silver chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
a sequel with another holiday.A great idea having Koji play the guitar.
TerrierLee chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
very good chapter, and youre right, its not very cold down here to have snow, just chilly

and couldnt you have used the japanese names? i really dont like the dub names, but the story was good, and can you make a story thats coming near the new year and make the couple kouzumi? plz?
Sleepy Sheep too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
very good. i hope ur inspired to write some more holiday fics, and more Frontier ones. xcellent work.