Reviews for Your Resident Demon Boy
Ombre de la Lune chapter 15 . 12/1/2020
Loved it soooo much ! It's so well written, so well shaped, the rhythm, the dialogs... Everything is so perfect ! The story is so creative, so original... you got me hooked ! I hope you will update soon ! (and sorry for the bad grammar, I'm not an English speaker)
Sorry it's me chapter 13 . 5/27/2018
Well, this surely is something different...

To be fair, I only had an AU where Jerome the Demon was.. but that's just me
Guest chapter 12 . 9/19/2017
Update please
LB chapter 12 . 7/12/2017
I just found this and i loved itttt i really like how you write this, the only thing is that i cant bring myself to imagine kids doing all that so i kind of imagine them more grown up (sorry my english sucks).
I'll be waiting for the next chapter so take your time dear
Trampled Under Foot chapter 11 . 5/11/2017
My heart broke for Spinelli when Tj told her about his fiancé, she was definitely jealous!
And I'm glad you brought the tail thing back up lol

Great chapter!
rummybones chapter 10 . 4/25/2017
I was kind of skeptical at first of the pairing of the genre and the fandom, but I really like everything so far! It's very entertaining and well written. Also, I can relate to college not leaving a lot of room for personal so good luck!
Trampled Under Foot chapter 10 . 4/23/2017
oh my god I loved that part about Tj's tail hehe tooooo funny
great chapter.
Echoh chapter 10 . 4/10/2017
heheh the tail's "sensitive" isn't it? hehe poor teej trying to dodge that question like the plague
Trampled Under Foot chapter 9 . 3/20/2017
wow another fast update Thank you!
I liked the heavy dialogue those two were over due for a long talk.
Her reaction was perfect. It kinda seems like she went through the stages of grief with this news. (Except depression, although she did kinda seem a little sad.)

I was wondering why he threw up blood. Fangs. That makes sense, I like how she's going through this demon puberty with him more so than the original version.

Great chapter!
Echoh chapter 9 . 3/18/2017
Heehee, I liked Spin's reaction... Definitely fit.
Trampled Under Foot chapter 8 . 3/16/2017
I was half expecting him to hurl on Mrs. Finster hehe
That whole scene was intersting cuz in the last story all the symptoms meant something I can't even imagine what the weird throw up could mean.
It was cute to see Spinelli so worried about him that she had to check up on him.
I'm so excited that she finally found out that Tj and mystery kid were the same kid. Can't wait to see him try to explain this one. I'm hoping we'll see some 'huggling' soon lmao.

Awesome chapter and thanks for the quick update!
Echoh chapter 8 . 3/15/2017
Aand the reveal! Nicely done!
Trampled Under Foot chapter 7 . 3/13/2017
Ha way to call her out Teej! It's true though, she's definitely getting a crush on this kid even though she doesn't know who he is.
Even though the other version of this story gives us some spoilers- this is still really exciting.
Echoh chapter 7 . 3/11/2017
Heh, awh poor Spin's gettin' made fun of by Teej... Meanie, she's worried about you, ya fool, and you're just bein mean lol :P Can't wait to see where things go from here~!
Trampled Under Foot chapter 6 . 3/4/2017
this is so different than any other recess fanfiction and I love it. I also just read your first version of this story, that one was also a great read. Also I like your twist on Spinelli and Tj's friendship.