Reviews for Her Phantom
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
STING OMG PLS POST MORE OR I WILL DIE
much love from peashy
Peashyp chapter 1 . 11m
i love this fanfic i hope you post more chapters and love all your others fanfics i hope you keep on posting much love bai
jake chapter 26 . 14m
i- love this chapter pls make more soon or else im going to die luv your work and i hope you post mor chapters of your other fanfics
Flare chapter 1 . 6/11
Love this
maddypaddy30 chapter 26 . 5/28
update i love it
Fairy Maiden chapter 15 . 4/25
Gray has sincerely pissed me off with the way he’s talking and handling this so called rescue mission. “It doesn’t matter. She still has to go back.” Oh yeah, say that without even thinking and considering why the person you’re saving is so against the idea. Also, you think as someone who knows what it’s like to have the people you care about ripped away from you would make him feel at least sympathetic.

I can honestly say, Ur would be very dissapointed in you, Gray.
slyKat28 chapter 20 . 4/22
nooooooo i can't. it's just
nop
MonChiChi chapter 26 . 4/5
I’m in love with this! And most of your stories honestly, can’t wait for more!
PLEASE chapter 26 . 4/2
Please please please PLEASE continue! I love this so much, words aren’t enough to describe how amazing this is, I am SCREAMING!
I love this chapter 8 . 4/2
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OML! ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ The bit when they’re ‘high’ is so cute and hnnggggggg baby rogue is such a cutie!
FallenLove82212 chapter 20 . 3/20
This chapter kills me every time I read it... Like I die a little inside every single fudging time
TToTT
Cliffhangers! Why oh why must cliffhangers be a thing?
Still, I absolutely adore this story and cannot believe how fast I got hooked on it.
I think this story deserves waaaay more favorites than it has been given!
I’m so excited for when you get to the GMG Arc so I can read the reactions of Sting and Ryos when they see Lucy again! (if she’s there)
The way that you portray the characters and go so in depth to their feelings and reactions really helps bring out the emotions us readers feel when we read this.
I’ve literally felt like crying at some points when I have read this story, and that’s hard to do because I’m like a freaking rock when it comes to emotional crap and how I react to it.
But all the same, absolutely love this story, extremely looking forward to the next chapter, and excited for the next chapter with Laxus (he’s my favorite character from Fairy Tail).

P.S I’m curious, how are you going to incorporate Lucy into the Edolas Arc if she not a part of the guild so she most likely won’t be in Magnolia when the Anima appears?
Silver3001 chapter 26 . 3/3
Is Gajeel and Lucy going to reunite?
Silver3001 chapter 1 . 3/3
It is so amazing! I love the plot and emotional stuff. Please update soon!
KJacket chapter 26 . 2/18
This is an amazing story, lots of emotional ups and downs. I love how Lucy is bringing Ryos and maybe Sting together into her family, and maybe even Laxus after reading this chapter. Was an interesting twist how FT wasn't exactly the good guys in that guild war. Seems Lucy has terrible luck in choosing guilds as well if Raven Tail was her choice to go ask for help after what happened with Phantom Lord.
1,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »