Reviews for Her Phantom
GummySpectrums chapter 26 . 8/15
for the love of everything galu please update this story
Big Fan chapter 26 . 7/24
Man I want her to end up with Laxus now, because Gajeel was a big ol' cunt. Amazing story, seriously :) What about Frosch? Are the Exceed appearing soon? What happened with Lullaby?
Laxuslover69 chapter 26 . 7/20
Are you coming back to this story and “Poison Fairy” at all? We’ve all waited pretty patiently for the last 7 months and we’re getting antsy! This is one of the best GaLu’s out there and I miss the story terribly.
The.Dragon.Singer chapter 26 . 7/19
Not even gonna lie, I totally cried. What the actual fuck Gajeel.
weirdopotato chapter 26 . 7/17
please come back. I really like your work
FAIRY4LIFE chapter 20 . 7/17
Okay I’ve followed this story for a long time, and I reread it constantly. I adore it. Plain and simple. I just have a couple moments I’m exstatic to read about. I wanna get a really emotional scene where the guild learns about Lucy’s past and what happened to her after the battle. I also know that you’ll write an amazingly tear jerker for when gajeel learns about the miscarriage. I just had to put this out here! So excited for the next chapter, maybe we could get a Loke and Fairy Tail reunion but Lokes attitude is different and he spills something about Lucy! Sorry again about being pushy I just wanted to see this out there!
AlexSmithxox chapter 26 . 6/28
This fic was amazing, thrilling, detailed, and all together awesome. Didn’t realize I need this pairing so much considering I loved He Might Be the One. I hope you update soon, cliffhangers make me anxious!
Darkverger1 chapter 26 . 6/27
Man I'm so mad I took that Hiatus, this was a good chapter. Looks Like Lucy is still hanging in there.
Peashyp chapter 26 . 6/23
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
STING OMG PLS POST MORE OR I WILL DIE
much love from peashy
Peashyp chapter 1 . 6/23
i love this fanfic i hope you post more chapters and love all your others fanfics i hope you keep on posting much love bai
jake chapter 26 . 6/23
i- love this chapter pls make more soon or else im going to die luv your work and i hope you post mor chapters of your other fanfics
Flare chapter 1 . 6/11
Love this
maddypaddy30 chapter 26 . 5/28
update i love it
Fairy Maiden chapter 15 . 4/25
Gray has sincerely pissed me off with the way he’s talking and handling this so called rescue mission. “It doesn’t matter. She still has to go back.” Oh yeah, say that without even thinking and considering why the person you’re saving is so against the idea. Also, you think as someone who knows what it’s like to have the people you care about ripped away from you would make him feel at least sympathetic.

I can honestly say, Ur would be very dissapointed in you, Gray.
slyKat28 chapter 20 . 4/22
nooooooo i can't. it's just
nop