Reviews for Changing Lives
Adele chapter 40 . 9/12
I love weddings.
Adele chapter 30 . 9/10
So glad you gave Merlin his well deserved promotion. The Target on his back getting bigger is disturbing. Hopefully it will go away with aggravain
Adele chapter 28 . 9/10
Awesome engagement scene. Now just waiting for the wedding
Adele chapter 23 . 9/9
Uther is dead. Morgana and Merlin can get married anytime.
Adele chapter 13 . 9/9
Agra-pain wahahahaha
theronjohn325 chapter 28 . 8/27/2016
Honestly, I was expecting the Lake of Avalon, but the Crystal Cave works even better. Yeah, it was a good one.
Patty 4577 chapter 33 . 4/8/2016
You know one thing I have found curious is why you decided to erase Helios from your story. I mean for Morgause it would help legitimise her reign with the backing of two other rulers. Increase the size of the force she and Odin already posses. Which would in turn make Arthur retaking Camelot more difficult. I know you've fixed some of the plot holes but not all of them and somethings are better left unchecked.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
There aren't nearly enough fics where Prince Arthur uses magic in secret from his father! I was hoping the series would go that way. Thanks for fixing it!
Meri Ley chapter 43 . 1/11/2016
Thanks for this wonderful story.
mizzymel chapter 42 . 12/2/2015
love love loved this
mizzymel chapter 31 . 12/1/2015
yay Lord Merlin. Ok. tom a toe / tom ah toe
mizzymel chapter 30 . 12/1/2015
gah.. but Merlin was already a freeman of Camelot. He's not even from Camelot so he was never a serf. Oh how I wish that'd said nobleman of Camelot.
mizzymel chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
I'm confused. In an earlier chapter or the prequel to this you made sure that Gwen was a noble. The only real issue I have with this thus far is in the last few chapters there seems to be a disconnect between Arthur from earlier in the story to Arthur now... as if several events didn't actually occur. At any rate its reached a point where it throws you out of the story and leaves you scratching your head.
naimasuge6 chapter 42 . 10/23/2015
late as later because I mistake put wrong word in the sentence.
naimasuge6 chapter 42 . 10/23/2015
I hope you make a decision sequel again about their pregnancy and more the future in good and bad. We dont like wait to write the sequel story in late because of me, Sometimes I forgot and can't remember what happened and start read again your story.