Reviews for Changing Lives
gaylelbf chapter 42 . 5/27
Cute story with ending leading to a sequel.
gaylelbf chapter 34 . 5/27
Fast paced plot!
gaylelbf chapter 6 . 4/29
Hurrah for strong women, especially Gwen!
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 4/29
Oh, so evil, Agravaine.
gaylelbf chapter 3 . 4/29
Really like the interaction between Merlin, Arthur, and Morgana.
gaylelbf chapter 2 . 4/29
More romance! Terrific.
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 4/29
Wonderful to see the four friends working together again!
tarrangar chapter 35 . 1/29
You keep to canon way too much in those fights, Merlin's magic being known should mean that he actually uses it in most fights.
tarrangar chapter 17 . 1/28
That whole thing with Merlin being injured and Arthur having to bring him back don't make sense, Arthur know Merlin is a dragonlord, Merlin could just have summoned Kilgharrah to take them close to Camelot.
tarrangar chapter 8 . 1/28
I would think with Morgana backing him up and Arthur knowing about his magic, they would be able to at least get Arthur to watch Aggravaine closely.
tarrangar chapter 7 . 1/28
I hope the fact that Arthur knows about Merlin's magic, means that if Lancelot being raised as a shade happens again, Merlin will tell Arthur making it obvious that it's a all a plot.
tarrangar chapter 3 . 1/28
Of course Merlin wouldn't turn Arthur into a toad, we all know the cure to that transformation is true loves kiss, and Merlin wouldn't do that to Gwen, if Merlin turned Arthur into something, it would be something that would require Arthur to reverse it by his own acts.
Adele chapter 40 . 9/12/2017
I love weddings.
Adele chapter 30 . 9/10/2017
So glad you gave Merlin his well deserved promotion. The Target on his back getting bigger is disturbing. Hopefully it will go away with aggravain
Adele chapter 28 . 9/10/2017
Awesome engagement scene. Now just waiting for the wedding