Reviews for Menagerie of Birds
aliissaa14 chapter 20 . 1/19
i love this story so much. it's so well written and like the plot is great and i love the idea of harry having a bird sanctuary/park! I've loved reading every one of the chapters. keep up the amazing work and i hope you update soon!
kekmedaddy chapter 4 . 11/5/2017
gai tony is gai
NoSugarForValdez chapter 11 . 11/6/2017
ding dong you are wrong.

I apologise, that's just too fun to say. There are no private beaches in the West Coast of the United States. The whole beach is owned by the state that it's part of, and the has to be a public access point to get into the beach every (insert distance here. Like, half a mile or so, I think. Maybe less.) or people are legally allowed to just walk on strangers's property to get there. I only know this because I like in Oregon. I know it's important to the plot, but it was bugging me and I had to say it.
MayaHikari chapter 2 . 11/3/2017
ummm... not sure if I understand if you convey the correct atmosphere between HP & T/J and HP & TS...
RandomThingz123 chapter 6 . 10/21/2017
Why do I have a feeling that Severus is a certain god of mischief?
jfrost22792 chapter 20 . 10/6/2017
I love what you're doing with this strange family unit.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2017
Holy crap, I have to say as much as I love this idea and your writing - which seems so far very well done- your very frequent use of exclamation points in the dialogue takes a lot of my focus out of where it should be. It seems to pull one out of immersion in the story because you think that he's just exclaiming all the time when you could have descriptives after the speech for how things are said. Please alter this as I think it would really improve your story and how your readers can get into it.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2017
Anyone else think he dresses like the man in the yellow hat for bird handleing
Guest chapter 20 . 7/18/2017
Very nice.
kyuguy chapter 20 . 7/11/2017
Hey could you make newt scamander visit and be amazed with Harry and the birds and flirt with him so tony gets jealous and you have a one shot arc or possibly a recurring character
dekusdante chapter 20 . 7/2/2017
Love it really good!
mizukikage chapter 20 . 6/20/2017
At least he's not feeling bad about his parents being gone. Everyone deserves to have some happiness in their lives.
kyoko8lin chapter 20 . 6/14/2017
Um.. I'm sorry, are you really updated your chapter? Why I still saw chapter 20, which you already updated long ago?
Kuriboh Girl chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I read this chapter when you last updated. Where is the new one?
Armapella chapter 20 . 6/13/2017
Halloween was not two days ago, was it? I couldn't have slept THAT long!