Reviews for The Heart's Desire
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 8/5
May Harry have students just like *he* was. You know, trying to blow up the place, stealing things, and so on. And I do hope he actually taught Slytherins, too.

Delightful end to the story, though-may Severus and Hermione remain happy forever, and Ron behave himself.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 7/30
That kitten is a baby Gryffindor, clearly (or perhaps just a larval Kzin, look it up).

I love the way they love each other...
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 7/11
I woke up once with a small kitten purring on my neck-it had escaped from the garage and went to the one person she knew wouldn't turn her in for that.

And both Hermione and Severus slept well.

What a lovely way to start the day!
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 7/2
Harry may be a whiz at Defense, but he only had to teach students nearly his own age who wanted to be there, and even then he got upset at them. I suggest that Harry would have a somewhat harder time with students who were *just like him*. Or like Ron. However, I suspect if Snape thought about that aspect of the problem, he'd be all for it.

Personally, I would have levitated all the food instead of lugging, but Hermione really still does have some Muggle habits.

Still, Snape can cook my kitchen any time!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 6/28
I'm glad that Harry and Ginny are all right with them together, and that Minerva will encourage it (without pushing so hard it sets Snape's back up). And Hermione really should have regular access to the library without feeling she needs to dig a secret tunnel to it.

I might add that the Map could come in very handy indeed should a student end up missing and in trouble.

And I love how they left each other at the end of the chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 6/25
Excellent chapter. I do hope someone has owled Molly and Arthur with what really happened before Ron filled their ears with lies-I would nominate Ginny for that honor, since Molly would know her own daughter was speaking the truth.

I do hope Hermione is up for the Head of House duties-I think it would be easier if she taught for a few years first, and then learned good classroom discipline first. Then again, Minerva is kind of a hands off Head, but Gryffindor, I think, needs someone who will get more involved.

I am so glad that Harry and Ginny are on Hermione's and Severus' side, though, that will make things lots easier.

And something may need to be done about Ron outside of Hogwarts, because Hermione will be out of it some of the time as well, and I don't think he's given up on revenge yet.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 6/21
Why is Harry so surprised at Hermione defending Snape? She's only been doing it for most of a decade already, and she's been right every time. (ok, she set him on fire. But it was only once, honest!).

At least Lavender's not a total idiot when she and Won-Won are caught out. But Hermione really needs to move out of Gryffindor Tower, Ron may have the twins help with his ideas.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/18
Ron wouldn't be a goalie, he'd be a keeper, if they're playing Quidditch. But he's a total berk by any other name, and I suspect Hermione is going to dump his arse real soon now.

Oh, wait, she did. Lavender is welcome to him.

Glad that Snape is there for her, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/16
Actually, Snape would have offered comfort, however stilted, to children for years as Head of Slytherin. People keep forgetting he was house head there, and that would include homesick firsties. But I digress.

But it's nice that Minerva figured out what was going on with Snape, and helped with the Shrieking Shack. Alas, she was never a cuddly person even as Gryffindor head of house, and so poor Hermione is pretty much on her own right now.

So, what's up with Ron?
robituputup chapter 9 . 1/12
Simply cute :) Thank you for the lovely reading piece!
wine witch chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
Lovely story, thank you!
anon chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
Ugh. Is it really that difficult to use a beta-reader. I can't even continue reading.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 9 . 1/26/2017
Aww really nice! Loved it! :D
CrazySlytherin chapter 9 . 12/25/2016
love it!
jenniferlynncobb chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
I had to look up the recipe for those cookies. :)