Reviews for Hunt
blinddivinity chapter 3 . 7/5
Great fic. However, I do have a question: why aren't Bill or Fleur freaking out that Hermione and Harry were given love potions by Ron?
Forevergleek9615 chapter 9 . 6/16
First time reading a HP fanfic as I thought I’d give it a go after becoming obsessed wth Harry Potter. I was obsessed with the series when I was younger but then went of it and now I’m back to being obsessed. Anyways, I always wanted Harry and Hermione to be together which is why I now read HP FanFiction and I’ve got say that this story was a joy to read. It was a really different intake into what happened after Ron had left and I didn’t like that there wasn’t that much focus on Harry and Hermione apart from the dance they shared
wolfkitty1103 chapter 9 . 6/13
Lol, good ending to a great story. Thanks for writing!
wolfkitty1103 chapter 8 . 6/13
It is nice to read about how good some things turn out sometimes - I love drama and excitement, but sometimes a nice peaceful chapter or two is a good way to wrap up a story.
wolfkitty1103 chapter 7 . 6/13
Another great chapter.
wolfkitty1103 chapter 6 . 6/13
I feel bad for the Weasleys, particularly Percy - I do like how you have given reason to his personality though. I think he was also an underrated character - I also really like how you made the story about more than Harry and Hermione being awesome, that adds depth to your fic. Thank you.
wolfkitty1103 chapter 5 . 6/13
McGonagall is such a badass witch and truly underrated in the series. She could have done so much more, but since she was an adult and not the vaulted Dumbledore she was often pushed aside - such a shame. I wish Molly wasn't so villainous here, but I guess she's more mentally unstable, but then again, she was always a bit much. At least you portray her with issues rather than being completely sane and still potioning them.
wolfkitty1103 chapter 4 . 6/13
Harry finally has a future! Yay!
wolfkitty1103 chapter 3 . 6/13
Well done, I really wish Rowling had utilized Bill more in the books - I mean he was the cool curse-breaker, so much knowledge there that wasn't utilized, the same with Shacklebolt and Moody the Aurors could have been so much help seeing as they were essentially detectives and police - they had to have had info helpful to the cause. Oh well, this is why we have fanfic. Great chapter.
wolfkitty1103 chapter 2 . 6/13
Once again, logic rules the day! Great chapter full of thought-out plans and I must say I enjoy your detail in history (made up for this plotline, but still very good) and the combination of Muggle and Wizard lifestyle.
wolfkitty1103 chapter 1 . 6/13
Reading this for the third or fourth time, I really enjoy this version of Harry. It explains a lot of his actions, but it makes him seem less of an idiot. I like how he isn't overly wonderful and perfect, but he is more competent than we normally see him. Love!
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 6/10
Nicely written story that works to heal some of the plot holes in the later books.

To this point, it's mostly just Harry and Hermione. There is a good mix of dialog and description, and the characters are developed plausibly. They don't match canon, but they are consistent with canon, given this story's point of departure.

Thanks for sharing!
Gina chapter 9 . 5/13
LOVED this story! The plain robes for Dumbledore were inspired!
Thais is a realizar crear fic! I Love's every parte oficina it! Tour área a crear autor Andrés thanks for allá they laughts
suziq968 chapter 9 . 3/12
This was a very fun read. I'm glad that Dumbledore will be known for what he really was.