Reviews for Hunt
Eldersprig chapter 6 . 11/13
I think I like "Senile Old Bastard" over "Manipulative Old Bastard."
Vegasman chapter 9 . 10/10
Injustice, Dumbass Dumbledore shouldn't rate a snapshot in a dirty t shirt. Great story
Vegasman chapter 7 . 10/10
Hermione is getting the house as a wedding present
Vegasman chapter 5 . 10/10
Molly and Ron should go to Azkaban for line theft
Vegasman chapter 4 . 10/10
Molly's potions almost wrecked 2 more lives
Vegasman chapter 3 . 10/10
Dumbass Dumbledore keeping his secrets just causes too much trouble for words
Vegasman chapter 2 . 10/10
Dumbass Dumbledore keeps it going longer because he thought he had all the time in the world
Vegasman chapter 1 . 10/10
This makes sense to me, why would the smartest witch of the age Fall for the laziest guy?
GBTtown chapter 8 . 9/5
Nice.
Really good u should make more
Pat chapter 1 . 8/13
I've read a number of your stories, and I've chosen to bookmark most of them. This is high praise from me, as I've read hundreds of stories by now, and only bookmark the best ones. One thing I do appreciate a lot, is that you *finish* your stories, or at least bring them to logical stopping points. Too many authors get a plot bunny in their heads, write 2 or 3 or 6 chapters - and then leave the reader hanging, when they can't figure out where their story should be heading.
General Mac chapter 9 . 8/14
loved the fic thanks more when you can pretty please
dmt chapter 9 . 8/10
good story 8/10
The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 8/6
So the Weasleys are settled. I'm still disappointed that Ron won't get his. Still, I can't envision him really doing well in his NEWTs, so it might be punishment deferred!

I can see Molly and Ginny's rehab getting financed by Harry, on the sly.

Percy's story makes him a two-time hero. While it will reconcile him with his family, I hope the Wizarding world will learn the second story and honor him appropriately for it. Merlin, first class.

TGM
The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 8/6
Another prime chapter! As I said before, a mundane, anticlimactic ending for Voldemort and crew.

The rebirth of Hogwarts will be a lengthy process, but Minerva has made a good start. I love her handling of Ginny. Regardless of whether she actually gave Harry potions, she should rightly be considerated a victim. Her possession by Riddle demands that her treatment be gentle.

The contrast to Ron is stark. I easily see him as a willing accomplice to Molly. He should feel the full weight of the law.

Having Harry and Hermione as Head Boy and Girl will accelerate the healing. Surely in the future, they'll help if and as needed, remembering that they'll have their own lives to live too.

TGM