Reviews for A Snake Among Sheep
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 8/22
Regulus Black?
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 7/21
Interesting set up, I look forward to the rest!
QuickFlame chapter 1 . 4/10
...Wow...just..just...wow!
Now THAT was surprising!

QuickFlame signing off ;)
Bobdebob chapter 1 . 2/17
Please continue! It's such a good chapter and you're a wonderful writer
Is it your senior year, yet? I'd really like to see more of this story.
PotterWhoLockLover chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Will you continue this story? It has a great potential, and your writing is wonderful!
Evesgreenleaf chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Sequel?
ScyRy chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
so. half hour later i can finally stand reviewing. aftet a few choice ... bad bad sentencesi am absolutely glad that my kids are still asleep!), a destroyed pillow, and a headache, I feel calm enough to ask: how could you? leaving something just. like. that. THAT. I mean... wth... I... well... you evil evil little ... erm . yeah. ok. nice.
Marvelgeek42 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
The plan to continue it still exists, right? Right?
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
oh man the suspense is going to kill me man.
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
This is off too a cracking good start! Hope you get to expand it at some point. :)
SayaRules chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Oooh, this is interesting! My first thought as to who Sherlock was (since it was quite obvious he was a Death Eater from the beginning), was that he was Snape, but then I read one of the comments that guessed he was Regulus Black. I think that would be a brilliant way to continue this story, actually. It's sure to be interesting no matter the direction you take it, though.
I'd like to ask if you are still planning to continue this story, as I would really like to see more of it.
(I figured I'd ask, since it's marked as complete and has been almost three years.)
iambutasimplefarmer chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Why is Sherlock a death eater?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Oh my.

(Love how John's strongest reaction is because the Mark moves. XD )
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2015