Reviews for Lovely, Dark and Deep
a love so strong and true chapter 7 . 7/21/2007
right, i'm slightly confused, who is snape in love with?

Okay, apart from my little confusion, this is a really good story, it's really unique, update soon.
remus01gurl chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
hey! i really enjoyed your story. lol. i cant wait for you to update. i was thinking maybe Remus could think that there was something going on between hermione and Snape.. just a suggestion. lol

april
XxAngel-Wings93xX chapter 7 . 11/2/2005
It's... I can't even say it... it's so great...
Elizabeth Patil chapter 7 . 9/19/2005
Please keep writing, I have to see you Severus loves. It can't be Remus, Harry or Ron, because they are all already taken and Dumbledore is too old. Is is Sirius? He hasn't seen any action in this fic, or is he dead in this story?
lovethelab chapter 7 . 2/27/2005
I just found this story - I thought it was quite good, very original too. I hope you are able to finish it one day.
Dawnchorus chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
(I apologise for not reading it all before I review)

I'm hoping the title is from the poem I'm thinking of though :-)

I love the story so far, keep up the good work!
CrAzYsHoRtChIcK chapter 7 . 11/24/2004
what? i don't get it snape loves lupin? lupin loves snape? so confuzzled but plz don't make this a remus slash plz plz plz
angel74 chapter 7 . 11/20/2004
oh.. update soon!
aljinon chapter 7 . 11/3/2004
can't be bothered signing in...but want more! please update soon!
The Real Green Ranger chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
LUV IT!
Dark Me chapter 7 . 10/25/2004
Please update soon...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! MORE!MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE...( 1hour later)...MORE MORE MORE...
FairyLand chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
Another awesome chapter.
Snakeyes chapter 7 . 10/21/2004
yay! i cant wait till you write more.. and as for draco.. i love him to much to have you just kill him.. so maybe make him suffer for a while, perhaps a long while, but let him come out ok in the end.. sound good? i hope so.. keep up the great work and thanks for personally replying to my reply (i think that makes sense.. *shrugs*) keep it up! toodles!

~*Jesika*~
mereschino chapter 7 . 10/21/2004
who loves him? who? did I just miss that? oh god, it's been a horrible day. but liked the chapter.
Snakeyes chapter 6 . 10/20/2004
woohoo! i LOVE this story.. keep it up.. keep it up.. i want to know what happens! and oh, just out of curiosity.. what happened to draco?

~*Jesika*~