Reviews for Mark of NOL
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Just realized that R.T is only one phone-call away from finding out what happened to Ragna. All he has to do is ask Kokonoe. But she mite try to keep what happened a secret while a the same time act skeptical about how he knows about him, but when he finds out, Jin is in for some major trouble. Oh and I just remembered. What happened to Mai Natsume, Kajun Faycott and all the rest of the cast from Remix Heart?
Titano Man XIII chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
Well, it certainly has been a while. I was starting to think you gave up on this. Glad to see I was wrong.

Now onto business. Grammar and sentence structuring is still a problem, but I was able to get the gist of what you were saying so it's not too bad. I still suggest further revisions before posting but you are improving. Also, and sorry if this sounds rude but, is English not your first language?

So now we've caught up to the present. I wonder what will come next? Looking forward towards the next update.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Well that answers a lot of questions. Except isn't Kagura a couple years older than everyone? I think maybe the same age as Ragna even.
Titano Man XIII chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
So we're now caught up to the present, sort of...

This was alright overall but I'm starting to get a little tired of seeing so many grammar mistakes. Not only that but the sentence structuring felt awkward. I'm not bashing you or anything but I feel that I should really offer more helpful advice and constructive criticism.

I suggest that when you look over what you wrote, you should read it out loud and test how it sounds to you. Reading something in your head is different than hearing it out loud. If a sentence or a word doesn't sound right to your ear then you should reword it so that it would flow better.

Also, you could stand to be a little more detailed in your descriptions. I had trouble figuring out that it was Roxas, Xion, Axel, and Xaragn at first when Noel showed up. And what details are there feel too general, such as saying short/long hair without saying just HOW short/long it it. Like waist-length, neck length, or saying that, and this is just an example, her long violet hair reached the middle of her back and looked as wild as a lion's mane. Something like that.

If you want help with making sure that your story flows better, I can help. Maybe even be your beta and edit anything you might have missed. Like I said to you before, I think this story has potential and could be good. It could just use some work. I'll see you next time, okay?
CosmoCamellia chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Wow, interesting story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I have a feeling that Terra is probably going to be either utterly furious, or utterly horrified once he sees Ragna using his Azure Grimoire.
Titano Man XIII chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This was an alright chapter mostly. There were obvious grammar problems but nothing too bad. One thing I should point out is that you kept calling Terra's Keyblade Earthshaker throughout the whole chapter when during the final battle it was the Ends of the Earth. I was hoping to see how Terra regained his body in this chapter, but I'll wait until next time to see how both he and Xemnas can exist at the same time.