Reviews for Ippikiokami Yin, Kaika Yang
Neko113h chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Loved the update
Darksakurashadow chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
I'm a little too lazy to login. Anyways, it's good to know you didn't quit on this story, and you won't believe how happy I was to see it was updated! I look forward to reading more of this story, so update as soon as you can! :)
Brightheart10 chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
It's nice to see you back.
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
You son of a b*tch, this made me cry. I hated the ending to the Anime as well. Excellent work, you pulled my heartstrings and choked me with it. I love this story, thanks for posting it.
BelleDayNight chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Wow...way to bring back the sadness from the loss of Cheza. I really enjoyed Wolf's Rain, but the ending was so depressing! I like that you even have Darcia as a wolf in this one. So...I can see Sakura not wanting to replace Kakashi - he's the best! Also, good luck with finals for that 16 hour semester! Wowsers! Thanks for writing/sharing this chapter!
wolvesandwerewolvesprotector chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Good chapter too :D
darksakurashadow chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
This was a great chapter, and I hope you update soon! :)
Devilplayer98 chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Please update
darksakurashadow chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
Hope you update soon!
CrazyMoo22 chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
please PLEASE CONTINUUUUUUUEEE!33 lol by some strange chance could there be a tiny itachi x sakura x kiba triangle lol sorry(/ w /)
wolvesandwerewolvesprotector chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Please update soon, that's awesome!
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Wow...Sakura sure is violent! Poor Kakashi! I'm very curious what her behavior with Kiba will be like - he has a thing for flower girls after all. Gosh, I loved Wolf's Rain...but I agree, the ending was not pleasing. Looking forward to more!
vampiremisress96 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Cool another Wolf's Rain and Naruto crossover involving my two favourite characters Kiba and Sakura. This first chapter is very good and a great start to this story looking forward for more chapters so please hurry can't wait :)