Reviews for Shared Strength
Clavyus chapter 38 . 10/23
A very good story. Entertaining and clever, with good, strong characters.
I absolutely loved this
MrBigBottoms chapter 38 . 7/21
Great story!
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 6 . 6/15
General Kenobi. You are a bold one!

That master of the dojo seems a little sus...
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 5 . 6/15
Author: I don't like Diavel.
Diavel: Guess I'll just die.ツ
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 5 . 6/15
Disgust? or Jealousy!
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 4 . 6/15
Good for Shino!
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 2 . 6/15
Hmm... Criticism... You should... Do better!
I know, no need to thank me, but you should. For my sage wisdom I wouldn't mind a shout out.
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 1 . 6/15
Really liked this chapter, The concept is something I've thought about a lot. I think it would have been really cool for Kazuto to be there for Sinon through her bullying. I also quite enjoy your writing style and portrayal of the characters.

Your summery of the origin of this story is truly inspiring (not really I just thought it was funny.)

...Wait so is it not called Phantom Menace?

Your stupid and wrong for this decision... But I agree with it so that makes two of us.

I do enjoy characters who hand out sarcasm drenched sentences.
I now have high expectations for cool titles.
Bobrob1597 chapter 1 . 5/25
This story is very well written. I always thought the reason Kirito didn't date Sinon is because he was with Asuna before they met. If he met her before meeting Asuna like this; I feel that they would make a better couple as she is better for him.
Giga Otomia chapter 31 . 5/19
Oh shit. That means I drowned in some alternate reality. Thanks, alternate me, now I can't even shower for as long as I need to.
qrntnwrtr chapter 38 . 3/10
Welp, I broke my promise. But still, it wss a very good read, and thanks for making this.
qrntnwrtr chapter 33 . 3/5
Alright, I thought it was cool that Asuna died. It was like, wow, this author can actually do that. They actually can make someone die so it's a possibility. But when she got revived, that went away. If you revived her, then my expectation of someone dying went so low I suddenly stopped getting invested in this. The underlying threat that someone would die in this story just went away. It's like SAO where it's all a happy ending and no one dies. It's like that scene with Yui in the dungeon in the anime. But yes, the crystal from the Christmas boss, I get it. And also, this is just my preference, but I just really don't like where more than one person shares the other. People get hurt over being rejected ALL the time. I bet it's happening right now. One example: Quintessential Quintuplets. Not all of them end up sharing Fuutarou, hence all thise what-if fics. People always choose one over the other, it's what makes it SPICY, what makes it REAL, what makes the readers aware that the character is actually CHOOSING someone and LEAVING someone. It's a sacrifice... Or something like that, I don't know how to describe it. And if Kirito chose Shino even after Asuna kissed him, after she confessed to him, then that just shows how much he is actually devoted to her, which just makes it GOOD. And if Shino agreeed to Asuna sharing Kirito, it just makes me feel as if Shino's not that interested in Kirito and is willing to give him up. If she didn't, and still wanted to keep him to herself, that would've been cute and also amazing because she is devoted to him and feels that Kirito can only be with her. JEALOUSY. POSSESSIVENESS. If you are actually mad with your gf or bf fucking someone behind your back, that means you really like them. But if you don't give a fuck, then it's like you don't even care about them. That was an extreme example, but you get my point. I loved the story up until now, but now I feel like you're just trying to please everyone. But yes, the books were probably foreshadowing this, weren't they? But I'm still on chapter 33, so I don't know everything yet, and I always finish reading something. I don't know if you'll even read this, but here you go.
Zero chapter 38 . 1/6
Where The fuck are the kids?!
elluciouskudo chapter 38 . 12/1/2020
I was actually stopped to read from the chapter you start mentioning that it will be kirito, shino and asuna ship, not just kirito and shino. I hate the fact that asuna will also be included in the ship. I'm not flaming you author, i just want to tell you that i didn't finish this fanfic because of that eventho i'm commenting in the last chapter. Btw, it is still a great, wonderful fanfic. I hope you made another story for my beloved shino XD. See ya~
1,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »