Reviews for Shared Strength
Lordlexx chapter 22 . 11/7
I'm enjoying this story, but I still think you're taking way to much of Kirito's moments and giving them to Sinon to make her more relevant. I get the point of her doing some of it, but the balance is pretty skewed to her and it's throwing off the story. Those moments are what actually endeared the girls to Kirito in the first place and you are having Sinon have those moments instead so there's a severe lack of connection that happening any you're having to go out of your way to have the girls do other, less serious, stuff with him to forge it.
Ricknn chapter 1 . 9/24
oof gotta hate the comment section bugs lordlexx
Lordlexx chapter 2 . 8/3
My fanfiction app bugged out and my previous 2 comments aren't for this story, please ignore them since I can't delete them. Sorry.
Lordlexx chapter 1 . 8/3
Don't divide the chapters unless you are gonna release them reasonably close to each other.
Lordlexx chapter 1 . 7/29
Why not just post it on this account and add something on the end? When you finish posting all the updated versions you can either leave the originals for posterity or delete them. No need to make a new account much less go to a place like Ao3. I hate trying to find stories on Ao3.
Justin Davis chapter 24 . 7/23
Called it
Justin Davis chapter 19 . 7/21
Endou is a green member of laughing coffin isn't she?
cuisinart8 chapter 38 . 7/21
Came back for a second read-through after reading this back in college, while it was still being updated in fact. The nostalgia!

Definitely some rough edges, but they don't detract much from my enjoyment of this story even after all these years. I especially love the development of the relationship between Shino, Kazuto and Asuna here. This story really shines when it focuses on them.

Like always, you write good stories, and this and the early Nightblade stories in particular will always have a special place in my bookmarks!
How exactly does one die to public speaking, might I inquire?
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 32 . 7/5
Why'd you put her in the couple tag if she died before she got with them? Good god you really are brain dead, aren't you? Idiot. Forcing drama where it doesn't need to be because you get off on lying about being some edgy wannabe that "loves blood shed". You're a loser.
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 22 . 7/5
Wow, that AN. You're soooo edgy, dude. You're an idiot lmfao
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 18 . 7/5
Half way through and no one is together. Still. There was a short "oh my god you almost died" kiss on the cheek and now everyone is already acting like it didn't happen. Why even add a tag for the partners if you're not actually going to write it. What a joke. You people are so annoying when you do this.
Tsunayuki24 chapter 38 . 5/14
One of my favorite sao fanfic
Neoacoya1 chapter 7 . 2/15
Asuna is so pushy. He attitude would be so off-putting that I'd dig in my heels and oppose whatever she was saying on instinct. I'm open to being convinced, but I don't like it when people take my agreement as a foregone conclusion.
Neoacoya1 chapter 3 . 2/15
Coper... how regrettable that his death couldn't have been more painful. He tried to kill two people to... what? save a few hours?
1,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »