Reviews for Shared Strength
AngrodWeiss chapter 5 . 2/25
Didn't you just have Sinon reveal themselves as beta testers last chapter by having everyone know that they were the authors of the handbooks that have been given out? Yet still the outcome is still the same in canon, am I missing something or what?
Lo wyatt chapter 18 . 2/10
Bro Asuna for speed, Heathkliff for defense, Sinon for range, and kirito for strength and most bosses can be defeated
Brawler883 chapter 37 . 10/14/2023
honestly for a second i thought you were going to do a sequel where both kirito and asuna are trapped in ALO and Sinon and the others have to save them.
Itack23 chapter 29 . 8/28/2023
Awwwwwwwwwwww
Well, not the best conditions for a first kiss, but traumatisms always seem to make things progress a bit quicker at unexpected times.
Itack23 chapter 19 . 8/20/2023
Well, here goes the (very small) hope that this Endo b*tch could be redeemed...
Kirito's gonna see red when he'll know what happened.
Itack23 chapter 18 . 8/20/2023
Whoaaa, I really didn't expect to see the bully girl in SAO... Wonder how it's going to turn now, but damn...
Itack23 chapter 8 . 8/16/2023
A bit sad that Kizmel is such a secondary character, but nice to see Shino opening to Asuna more and more. And she now has her bow!
Itack23 chapter 7 . 8/16/2023
So Asuna joins the duo, now I'm curious to see how the dynamics in the group will change
Itack23 chapter 6 . 8/16/2023
Interactions between the two of them are so soothing
Itack23 chapter 5 . 8/15/2023
So they take all the blame as a duo of 'Beaters' there huh... Kibaou is as frustrating as he always is, but this Diavel with his little smirk attaching the boss for the LA was too. First time I find Diavel so unpleasant
Itack23 chapter 4 . 8/15/2023
Damn, Sinon shutting up Kibaou is sooo satisfying! And it's a good idea to have them credited like that in the book for the newbies. It proves that they didn't JUST do ahead of others without care.
Itack23 chapter 3 . 8/15/2023
Sinon got it bad for Kirito already x) Or should I say Shino for Kazuto? Seems more appropriate in this story. The way she thinks is cute
Itack23 chapter 2 . 8/15/2023
Da Da Dam! Big reveal Kirito was Kazuto and Sinon was Shino! x)
Really, the way you write the descriptions of the world around her while mixing Sinon's inner thoughts is really smooth
Itack23 chapter 1 . 8/15/2023
Damn, I got so caught up in this chapter! It's very well written and the narration is flowing really smoothly. I'm gonna enjoy reading this fic, moreover when Sinon is my favourite character in SAO's world
Ebonslayer chapter 29 . 7/16/2023
I love this, though I think this will be the last chapter I read. I know how the ship continues from here from some accidental spoilers and am not interested in that at all. This is, however, written very well and the characters all make sense, it's really good and probably one of my favorite fanfics of all time until this point.
1,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »