Reviews for A Deal Made in Good Faith
pepijn30 chapter 1 . 12/6
sanity is over rated
orion kuroi chapter 42 . 12/3
Have thought to sent them to Once upon a Time?
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 42 . 11/20
LOVE IT!
shadowwolf2345 chapter 42 . 11/15
Pretty good so far I do hope you write more soon.
StarKurama chapter 42 . 11/13
this is hilarious! i love it! i cant wait to read more
MarvelHPFan chapter 5 . 10/8
loving this!
wechard chapter 42 . 9/22
Maybe set Castiel up with Loki or Remus? Or both? Will we be seeing Gabriel's children?
jaybirdthemighty chapter 3 . 9/19
Thank you for not using "-and then he/she got sucked through a portal into another dimension". Cool story!
loved it!
isis424 chapter 42 . 9/14
LOVE MORE!
WRose chapter 1 . 8/31
Cute, I wouldn't mind petting one of Crowley's own raised hounds. Somehow pity, Crowley and dean aren't real
*laughter*
Castiel chained to Loki, at a nude beach?
Oh if only he'd get the massive pile of jokes~!
*giggles* Now I'm imagining that most of the rest of the "fight" involving Loki will be a long series of panicked teleporting on his part and a lot of evil cackling on Helen's part as she Hunts.
Well, most of the "fight" when measured in the passage of time. Once she gets bored or he messes up too badly then the Real Fight will begin, and it will be a slaughter. XD
On the one hand, now would have been a good time for Alucard to demonstrate his ability to become Girlycard, because then he'd only need to maybe borrow some of Helen's more average-girl clothes (i.e. t-shirt and jeans).
On the other hand, if Helen doesn't know about Girlycard yet, demonstrating for her is just asking for a whole new variety of trouble to open up at her trolling hands.
She i/would/i drag Girlycard into a "Girls Night" or "Girls Day Out" sort of things - shopping and make-up and mani-pedi's and who-knows-what. Though I suspect Helen would be more inclined to movies with a little romance and a lot of action than rom-coms, and given the females in her life to drag into such activities things like gun-shops would be on the list of stores to wander.
So only partial pain for poor Girlycard. XD
user51s2r chapter 36 . 7/30
I think the relationship is fine. Harems can go either way. Fantastic story! I am enjoying it immensely.
1,662 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »