Reviews for Once Upon A Time
spike'smate chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
brilliant story
take 5 ******
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Loved it! I wish William stayed for a little while longer so he could tell Buffy his feelings!
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
"So-bugger off."

I usually hate endings to amazing fics like this but...

Neinka chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
Aww! I have read so much sad stories lately. I needed something sweet and your story was prefect for that! Thank you for sharing!
xTeionx chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
I really liked this untill they kissed i hate spuffy its soo annoying but this was cute
Culf chapter 14 . 12/12/2003
No thought of her ever staking me. No thought of me ever biting her. Nice Tabula Rasa ref there. I'll never forget the way Spike says "vampires!". It's just priceless. The story was great, really. I liked it. Spike and Buffy, together in a none-painful relationship. You've got to love it!
Zzickle chapter 14 . 4/3/2003
golly - an epilogue that I actually LIKED!. didn't know such a thing existed. most are so trite and pointless and completely ruin what might have been a decently good story prior to that last hurrah. But yours is *good*. It really adds to an already good story. You have given me new hope. ;-)
Six-Faced Man chapter 14 . 1/25/2003
Loved it. Very well done. (claps until hands are red)
Jane Davitt chapter 14 . 1/25/2003
Great last chapter. Love the stake, love Spike's final words :-)
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 14 . 1/25/2003
ahh so cool i loved it
Jackie chapter 14 . 1/25/2003
The last chapter was so unbelievably cute! I love how you did the narrative and Spike telling "us" off. Very well done! Very sweet, I love it!

Green3 chapter 14 . 1/24/2003
Oh, yay to happy endings! Superb job!
Undefined chapter 14 . 1/24/2003
Great story. I love the way you did the Spike pov for your last chapter! It was really really really really really good!I cant wait until you start your new story! lol! Talk to ya soon!
BabEe TiG3r chapter 14 . 1/24/2003
Wow this is EXCELLENT. I love how you changed your ending into a only Spike-point of view. I love how you put his position and inserted all the past thoughts and incounters with the other scoobies. I definitely like the way you created your ending with a present that presents a Slayer/Buffy and Spike/vampire. i love it! Thanks for the nice reading!

- BabEe TiG3r
ello chapter 14 . 1/24/2003
Thank you for the great finishing chapter. It was just perfect.