Reviews for A Breach In Time
MyAntheaSL chapter 4 . 5/9/2019
The way you created your Lavellan is brilliant!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2018
she still blushed when encounting him, owwww
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
An impressive opening!
Nordom chapter 24 . 2/6/2017
Amazingly wrote ! I like your story very much !
I want to read more.
WarFlower chapter 24 . 1/7/2017
I cannot wait for your next chapter. I truly lthis. Thank you
Haku's Lover18 chapter 24 . 12/30/2016
Please update again soon! I've read this almost in one sitting and can't stop reading! The plot is great, one of the best that I have read for this pairing. Please update soon!
GreyRoseOfHope chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
Looking forward to seeing more of the pantheon and Tylaise! Also kinda curious as to what, exactly, is "wrong" with Lavellan's wolf.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
I'm eager to see what becomes of Tylaise in future chapters.
skidney chapter 24 . 12/7/2016
Awesome chapter!
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 23 . 12/4/2016
Never have a been more depressed that a story has ended or been discontinued. This was an absolute pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/31/2016
Yaaaaasssss MOAR pls
TheAstronomicalWitch chapter 23 . 1/6/2016
This is so so good. All I need to combat most of that Solavellan angst. I found it last night and could barely stop reading to get a few hours of sleep. I am so happy this exists and please update soon! :)
classiccatastrophe chapter 23 . 11/23/2015
All I can really say about this story is OHHHHHMYYYYGOOOOOOD. SNAbvxhvELOW HEdaqwhnbkSTIC. I CANNOT EVEN RIGHT NOW. If that makes sense.

I am in love with this story. You write so well. And your plot is beautiful and well thought out. Character development is on point.

The meeting with the family made me SO joyful. Like FUCK YES CLOSE KNIT FAMILY OF GODS THAT ACTUAL ARENT ALL BAD AND LOVE EACH OTHER.

Da'Fen's stubbornness does bother me a little. Like I get it. You love your twin but you just told Solas you understood where he was coming from about judging the Dalish. And then proceed to throw a temper tantrum when he's all level headed and shit. Part of me emphasizes because I'm a girl and I get it. But its like stooooopppp fighting. I want to know what your gift is and what your new name will be.

Also I don't like her brother. Not yet anyways. I don't know. Buuuut the budding romance I'm sensing between him and Dorian is awesome.

But that's the beauty of it right? The fact that you write so well and develop your characters so beautifully that I feel for them, feel with me, and feel against them; a truly incredible gift.

I can't wait to read more. Thank you for this treat!
wiccan182 chapter 23 . 11/21/2015
Dang, she sounds like a rebellious teen lol
AnxSoc chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
There's so much lovely description of emotions crossing Solas's face in this chapter. I'm really happy to read the work of someone who can give an impression of the inner-workings of someone's mind without shouting the character's feelings out loud in every paragraph.

That being said, the hardest part about reading this chapter is that it's so massive compared with the ones before it. I know I'm only a little ways into a much longer story, but pacing the chapter chunks can be helpful to the reader :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »