Reviews for Game of Life
Ann chapter 1 . 10/12
Omg this is so funny! It's great to see everyone's levels. Good thing Tsuna saw that Ryohei (and now his own and Kyoko's) levels aren't their ages - otherwise Hibari would have been an even greater shock! Lol theme music.
Nemhain2009 chapter 12 . 10/11
Enjoyed your story!
Redb4Black chapter 4 . 10/8
Everyone level is in the 20s and 10s and there's Hibari with that over the top level 50. Damnnn
JadeDragon100 chapter 13 . 10/7
It’s too bad this ended, it was an awesome and funny thing to read and one of the few gamer fics I’ve found for this fandom in a while; thanks for the read though!
SoyMina chapter 13 . 9/13
Debo admitir que hace un par de meses que soy consciente de la existencia de tu fanfic, no lo habia leído antes porque realmente no me atrajo, pero me aparecia en tantas comunidades que finalmente me rendí y lo leí.

La mejor elección desde hace mucho tiempo.

Realmente me gusta tu fanfic, solo me arrepiento de no haberlo leído antes.
asurakeji chapter 13 . 6/29
I actually love this story so, so much. I really like how you developed the girls in this fic because the anime made it seem like all the girls were oblivious, weak (or at least weaker than the dudes), or home-stays. It honestly pissed me off because their characters seemed so unrealistic or one-dimensional, but you gave them the dimensions that made them actual people. So, thanks! This story hasn't been updated in forevaaaa~, but I hope you do continue it! Good luck!
Fae908 chapter 13 . 6/24
I love this fic , and i do hope that your musical went well :) !
Hallowtide chapter 13 . 6/15
Such a cool story!
I WANT REBORN TO BE TSUKUN MAIN LOVER AND VARIA BOYS BYAKUN AND ARCOBALENO AND ENMA AND TENTH GEN GUARDIANS PROTECT TSUKUN LOVE HIM AND BE GENTLE AND NEVER EVER CHEAT OR BETRAY HIM THAT INCLUDES YOU REBORN EVEN THO I WANT THE MAIN COUPLE TO BE R27 AND PLS UPDATE AND ANYONE WHO TRIES TO HURT TSUKUN WILL DIE
LittleAngel2292 chapter 10 . 4/30
Lol omg haha
LittleAngel2292 chapter 6 . 4/30
lol great chapter! omg
LittleAngel2292 chapter 3 . 4/29
Omg lol protection squad! rotfl
LittleAngel2292 chapter 1 . 4/29
Lol omg this is so funny!
Squishy4953 chapter 11 . 4/14
Betrayal-ception.
-get betrayed like two times over (times another two) and not realise that they're betraying each other because they think they are betrayed.
Well done.
Squishy4953 chapter 3 . 4/14
The 'Reform Evil' ability has cemented my need to read this amazing writing.
1,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »