Reviews for Under a Watchful Eye
bookhater chapter 73 . 1/20
I understand how the urge to write can leave you, but just know you'll still have people who would love to read whatever you think of next for this series.
Novembertopaz chapter 73 . 9/30/2022
I know it's been four years and this story is unlikely to ever continue, but as you said, the fifth book is the one that will be truly interesting. I was quite looking forward to it. Is there any chance you had more of this written on another site, or on your computer? I'd love to see even a partial glimpse of some of the things that would have come out during that reading.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 9/15/2022
It would definitely be better with recitation of the text. Nobody watches FanFiction anymore so it’s not like it matters. I’d recommend adding like three or four sentences of text for each paragraph so readers aren’t confused.
AnjumneeBlack chapter 1 . 9/8/2022
Loved it
Ozzie524 chapter 73 . 8/25/2022
just curious if you're still active? this story has been exactly what I needed to read. easy to follow without book and your character development beyond JKR is wonderful. please come back and continue even if this isn't your favorite book!
Guest chapter 40 . 7/1/2022
The whole Harry Potter series revolved around James and lily’s sacrifice and the only tangible happy memory harry had for the most part. Tarnishing that to glorify Sirius is absolutely awful and not needed. And you are victimising hermione a bit too much and not to mention her supposed connection to Remus Lupin is completely unbelievable
Guest chapter 73 . 4/22/2022
I hate Remus. Bloody traitor.
00esoteric00 chapter 73 . 4/7/2022
I sincerely hope you continue this one day. I love it!
mollyskowron chapter 73 . 4/7/2022
I love this story so much! I hope you return to updating it soon! I love how detailed you've been and I love the relationships developing with the characters
happyraincloud1 chapter 64 . 3/25/2022
This is all just so brilliantly well done. I’m having a rather miserable day health wise, and this is absolutely entertaining. I love how you are doing the different character interactions. I can’t wait to see what you do with the 4th book.
Guest chapter 73 . 1/30/2022
Please Please continue this x
Guest chapter 36 . 12/1/2021
I got soooo confused but it was also hilarious
Thanks for sharing
Skits chapter 73 . 11/27/2021
I am enjoying this so mush and I appreciate you for sharing it with me!

When do you think you could get another up because I am dying to find out more about this story?
luna.ros3 chapter 69 . 11/15/2021
Guest chapter 37 . 11/11/2021
i see what you did there with fred kkkk that was kinda mean
i adore your fic by the way, great react!
2,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »