Reviews for Under a Watchful Eye
Nice one! This ones actually quite a long chapter! I have checked the amount of chapter and am rather impressed with you dedication, Keep it Up!
Although it would be nice if you continue again after the World Cup.. Would Love to see their reactions!
MegzLife chapter 72 . 4/16
Great story but I am extremely disappointed that it was never finished. Bad form.
'Still with us?
Thranduil's wife chapter 55 . 3/28
The most boring HP fanfiction I've ever read. Actually, I've been skimming through the chapters, hoping for a plot. So senseless.
Sorry, but I have to be truthful.
Please will you ever return to this? Its truly splendid. And you are so close to finish it. It would be shame to cut it off. Please its brilliant! And finally something has given me reason to read books!
LoveNCIS chapter 72 . 3/23
I have read this story twice now. i hope you come back to it one day.
When will you finish this story i realy like it
Just a request
Kitsune-Hime13 chapter 73 . 3/8
Really excited to see this got an update! I've been reading this back in the day when it was sent over email lol.
Hazeleyes92 chapter 73 . 3/3
Hello,
First off, I want to thank you for taking the time and work to put this fic out in the world. It is wonderfully written and I have greatly enjoyed reading about the reactions and how Sirius is really stepping up to the plate in regards to Harry. I know how hard it can be to get everything written out like this and it shows how much love you have for writing with how well this is done.
I would love for you to continue to write this story and see it through the remainder of the 4th book as well as the rest in the series, and I don't care how long it takes or if it gets finished. As long as you enjoy writing, that is what matters. If you decide to complete this fic, I will be waiting patiently, if not, I hope that you enjoyed writing it this far. The fact that this fic is still out here for people to read and enjoy is such a gift.
Awe! I wanted to see everyone find out about the blood quill! :(
Britt chapter 73 . 1/27
I would love to see more updates on this fic! It’s one of my absolute favorites!
Kathy chapter 73 . 1/15
I just finished rereading this whole story. I'm so excited for the next chapters. I like the way you've written Remus. I hope to see more about his relationship with Hermione. I am curious about how they became so close that she became pack. Like I said, I'm very excited to read more!
irislafey chapter 73 . 1/3
Hello there
I am almost sure you moved on to better ideas than this fiction, but I still wanted to write and thank you for getting the story to this point. I can imagine it became tedious to write if this is not really your favorite book. I can relate, the fourth book was not my favorite either. It would have been great if you managed to skip it all together )
As a whole I love the interaction between Siri and Harry. And I think you were right to sort of separate Lupin from the two. The Lupin-Hermione pack thing, I can't see it happen though. I would imagine Lupin would like to keep all students at a distance knowing that he could harm them. But that is just me, I agree with the similarities between the two bookworms.
About the one that sent the books to them, I was thinking it could be Regulus with the aid of Kreature but there is not enough evidence that the guy is alive.
If you ever decide to continue this story, I will leave it on the alert list. Have a lovely 2021.
LoveNCIS chapter 73 . 12/20/2020
This is an AWESOME story! I hope you come back to it one day
MT chapter 12 . 12/3/2020
How exactly would a detention be "lenient"? Lupin is taking things too far. Hermione was acting like a know it all, so Ron called her out on it. I'm not sure how exactly this is Harry's fault, why should he have defended her? She wasn't exactly nice to Harry at this point either. Lupin is such a hypocrite, he kept very quiet himself while his friends were bullying other kids, and even worse, he was a prefect! He's another one who needs to get off his high horse. It's a credit to you as a writer that you've managed to get me to hate Remus here.
2,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »