Reviews for Under a Watchful Eye
Dragons6 chapter 73 . 12/13/2023
Wow, this is good..hope it gets updated soon...I do wonder who Harry will end up with...I knownthe movies he ended up with Ginny...I personally do not like the couple together...and it looks like Ginny, Charlie and Luna are veering for his attention...Ginny is a stalker to me..not good for him...Charlie js nice but he is about 8nyears older than him...so to me that is iut...he needs someone his age group...I like Luna..she is unique and thinks outside the box...plus, Harry is uncomfortable around Ginny...I do wonder if u pair him with Charkie it would be very uncomfortable during dinners with Ginny there showing her displeasure that she didn't grt her Harry..so I'm rooting for a Harry/Luna relationship...
The Mother Rose chapter 13 . 11/9/2023
Why am I not surprised all the adults were on Hermione's side once again? How is it that in every story I read where the interactions of the trio in the first part of their first year at Hogwarts is exposed the boys are always to blame when in truth no one would ever put up with someone talking to them the way she always did with them? Hermione was very, very bossy and extremely pushy towards them. They did everything they politely could to tell her to leave them alone and she refused to listen because it wasn't what she wanted. She decided she wanted to be around them and literally forced them to deal with her presence in their midst. And since they were 11 year old boys of course it was going to come to a head sooner rather than later. Because she valued her teachers and classes she was trying to change them to be more like herself instead of just accepting them for who they were. All through the books she tries to change who they are. Yet no one ever tells her off for it. Everyone always jumps on the boys when they get fed up and tell her something that's even slightly mean or hurtful. Even if what they say is truth she needs to bloody well hear.
poeticsoul330 chapter 22 . 9/30/2023
I am liking this book but hate the idea that Hermione would be more important for Remus than Harry.. It's ludicrous.. it's getting on my nerves..
Lewis James Potter chapter 36 . 7/30/2023
While i love this chapter, wow confusing at a point, throus more deteal on how every one drank at the same time. Would think after the first two poped everyoone would not drink or eat anythang.
Lewis James Potter chapter 22 . 7/29/2023
Small correction.

Grand Parents are 1/4 each of them your DNA
Parents / Parents Bro or Sis are Half.

since Dudley is Harry Cousino they have a set of grand parents in common. In this case His Mom and Aunt Mother and Father. His Grand Parents on his mother side.

Dudley would Shair DNA because they would be fist cousins still blood related

still good story
bookhater chapter 73 . 1/20/2023
I understand how the urge to write can leave you, but just know you'll still have people who would love to read whatever you think of next for this series.
Novembertopaz chapter 73 . 9/30/2022
I know it's been four years and this story is unlikely to ever continue, but as you said, the fifth book is the one that will be truly interesting. I was quite looking forward to it. Is there any chance you had more of this written on another site, or on your computer? I'd love to see even a partial glimpse of some of the things that would have come out during that reading.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 9/15/2022
It would definitely be better with recitation of the text. Nobody watches FanFiction anymore so it’s not like it matters. I’d recommend adding like three or four sentences of text for each paragraph so readers aren’t confused.
AnjumneeBlack chapter 1 . 9/8/2022
Loved it
Ozzie524 chapter 73 . 8/25/2022
just curious if you're still active? this story has been exactly what I needed to read. easy to follow without book and your character development beyond JKR is wonderful. please come back and continue even if this isn't your favorite book!
Guest chapter 40 . 7/1/2022
The whole Harry Potter series revolved around James and lily’s sacrifice and the only tangible happy memory harry had for the most part. Tarnishing that to glorify Sirius is absolutely awful and not needed. And you are victimising hermione a bit too much and not to mention her supposed connection to Remus Lupin is completely unbelievable
Guest chapter 73 . 4/22/2022
I hate Remus. Bloody traitor.
00esoteric00 chapter 73 . 4/7/2022
I sincerely hope you continue this one day. I love it!
mollyskowron chapter 73 . 4/7/2022
I love this story so much! I hope you return to updating it soon! I love how detailed you've been and I love the relationships developing with the characters
happyraincloud1 chapter 64 . 3/25/2022
This is all just so brilliantly well done. I’m having a rather miserable day health wise, and this is absolutely entertaining. I love how you are doing the different character interactions. I can’t wait to see what you do with the 4th book.
2,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »