Reviews for The Ugly Truth
TVfan72 chapter 21 . 2/10/2019
Love it
KeepTheFlameBurning chapter 21 . 4/10/2017
Amazing! Thanks for posting the epilogue. Loved it. Thank you. :-)
HCookie chapter 21 . 4/9/2017
Two sets of twins damnnnnn

So cool! Loved it
siberia21 chapter 21 . 4/9/2017
Awwww... How can I thank you for this!? So nice to have one more update of TUT. The Mikaelsons really turned their lives around with Elena's arrival. 'Eli and Ellie' isn't it perfect? Loved uncle Klaus and uncle Kol's jibes through Elejah's children, the mention of Damien and opening the can of worms Elena's past.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Literally can't wait for anything you might have in store for us next.
KeepTheFlameBurning chapter 20 . 2/20/2017
Excellent story. It was my pleasure to read your story. I love your storytelling because you have a huge talent. Thank you very much. I hope I can look forward to another fantastic story. :-)
HCookie chapter 20 . 2/19/2017
I'll be right here in the reviews during the next story~~~

Thanks for taking me on a great ride
siberia21 chapter 20 . 2/19/2017
Eos! You almost gave me a heart attack with the unexpected update and the sudden ending!

I knew this was a possibility, I mean that she actually remembered but it still felt surprising and very satisfying. You know how much I loved this story, right next to "A Lost Love" my all times fav, it was hell of a ride. Right now I'd like to comment on everything but I'm just an emotional mess...

Naturally I don't want to say goodbye to these characters, do you think you'd consider an epilogue? I'd really like to know what will happen with Damon and Kol, even Bonnie, because they were very much part of it, they had their own stories. Will Elena's parents and Amara ever come to regret what they did to her? (not that I want them redeemed, more like punished) And of course a hint of what's in store for future Elejah except the wedding? I suppose Elena's radio show won't continue once she's part of the royals again... Just a thought, no pressure.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I cannot wait for more of anything 'from your pen', TIPM, Burned Angel, Promises, Anubis and you know what I'm going to beg you from now on, Summer Wine's definitely my next obsession, but really, you know I'll be happy with anything. Love you girl, can never thank you enough for your beautiful stories (and poetry) and... yeah, I'm a mess.
a fan chapter 19 . 2/17/2017
still fantastic
KeepTheFlameBurning chapter 19 . 2/12/2017
What amazing chapter! Loved it. Thank you very much. I hope another one will come soon. Please. :-)
siberia21 chapter 19 . 2/12/2017
Aaaahh, now I consider the end of the weekend worthy! The best surprise, thank you!

I had to remind myself to breath through it. As always it's incredibly hot, sensual, emotional. I can usually live with your cliffhangeres, secretly grinning at your precise timing, I even welcome them because I'm having so much fun letting the new development sink. I can live with this one too but oh, I can hardly wait for this hell breaking lose, because that's how I imagine this visit would go. Damon's presence can't go well and it won't be pretty. Kol's presence might probably help but he's far away. I wonder why Elijah just provoked him by keeping him waiting when he must know Damon could effectively end his time with Elena and although I can understand he won't want to live in this lie forever, there are certainly more sensitive ways to fill her in. On the other hand I can guess all I want and I wouldn't be even close to what you have in store for us.

Explosive, brillant! Thank you so much for this update, and please come back when you can. :)
HCookie chapter 19 . 2/12/2017
HURRAY CONFRONTATION NEXT
Landre chapter 17 . 2/11/2017
Wow that was powerful I'm supposed to get up before eight tomorrow, but how am I supposed to sleep after this story?
KeepTheFlameBurning chapter 18 . 1/8/2017
Brilliant chapter! Loved it. Thanks for the update. I hope another one will follow sooner. :-) Thank you.
StellaBaby chapter 18 . 1/8/2017
Loved it! Update soon
siberia21 chapter 18 . 1/8/2017
This was just... incredibly amazing. It was hot (while nothing actually happend except "a" kiss), heartbreaking, touching and dramatic at the same time. I actually uconditionally feel for Prince Elijah, because yes, I do believe he truly loves her and the thought of the limited time in this beautiful lie must be killing him. Strangely, I don't think of the horrible things he's done to her but of his shattered heart in the beginning and the painful remorse and guilt he's been experiencing lately.

I think it will depend on how Elena "wakes up" or gets to know the truth (the title is still pure perfection!), why do I have a feeling Damon might something to do with enlightening her (it wouldn't be pretty), knowing you, you'll come up with something totally unexpected though. Hopefully she's not totally wrong saying she's ready to forgive him.

When did I turned into Prince Mikaelson's advocate again?

Awesome, incredible, brilliant... don't have enough superlatives to describe my feelings.

THANK YOU for the update and PLEEEEEAAAASSSEE, begging for more soon!