Reviews for The Phantom's Realm: Royal Origins
YokaiAngel chapter 4 . 11/15
wonderful!~~ ;)
Gino chapter 4 . 11/9
I thought it was amazing and i can't wait for chapter 5 & chapter 6 to be up i hope that thay are up really soon
Please continue this story
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 4 . 4/17
I hope you continue with this story. Also I hope Val doesn't die.
nwilson1 chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
First pre-quell I ever read. Must say, you did an extraordinary job presenting Danny's coronation, plus you show how he starts viewing Dani as his daughter, instead of sister. Keep up the good work.
Magmia Flare chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
This is a great story and I can't wait to see what happens next. You have such a great writing style. Please update soon!
Keep writing!
pk99 chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Are u going to update any of your stories or are u a "QUITTER"
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2016
Cliffhanger?
TimeZone13 chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
This story is great there are a few small spelling errors that aren't too bad, but other than that great story. I'm really looking forward to the next update
TheSilentFury chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
YES! AHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THAT TRICK!
lilyflower101 chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
Oh no! Valerie!
rebfan90 chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
great chapter!
ZeroExia chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
Just read the whole thing from the first chapter to the last and you did great I didn't notice any difference in quality work on the last one compared to the first three.
Resembool Ranger8 chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
Nooooo! I have to know what happened! I hope you update this soon. I've been waiting for what felt like a year for this chapter. I hope everything in RL has been ok. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Does Izzy know about them yet? And has she ever been in the palace? And does she have any powers?
Jewel moonstone chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
Hey, don't worry about being late or not. Life happens. And trust me, we(your fans) will always be here to help you thourgh it. Remember YOU ARE LOVED.

You fan. ~Jewel