Reviews for Trying Normal
SkyBlueSw chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
I really enjoyed this story.
pianoem chapter 9 . 4/14/2006
oh cool! I love fluffy fics :), good job on this and I hope you update soon. :)
oshgpoehrm chapter 9 . 6/24/2005
Please update! It's been... almost two years! I'll... be a little sad if it never finishes! I was going to say that I would DIE but that's a bit of an overstatement.

Coming to Terms was a great story too, and very true to Alias. Except for when it skipped over a few weeks, but if you didn't do that, the story would be about two hundred chapters, and it was still great.

THIS story, while less spy-oriented, is still good, because it's, of course, about trying to be normal. And it's extremely well done, with the nightmares, and the little problems. Too often, stories like this are just perfect and make me want to throw up, or get my revenge by writing a story where Sydney and Vaughn get married and end up hating each other.

So my advice - if you ever do continue this - is; don't make it too perfect. Also, you somtimes use the wrong 'your'. Most of the time you use "your" when you're supposed to use "you're", like in "You're welcome". And you are kind of starting to fall into the Utopian trap with Eric and Amy. You don't need to set everyone up, and if you do, they don't have to be perfect. You already have three incredibly happy couples, and while that's nice, it's not really realistic, both in the Aliasverse and the real world.

Soo... that's all from me, good luck and keep writing!
2nd Hand Barbie chapter 9 . 5/25/2005
I ove this story! I read the first one a while ago but didnt realised you'd written a sequel until today! I cant get enough of Sv and your stories are so good at conveying their relationship!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 9 . 3/4/2005
loved both of your stories! they were wonderful! i hope this isn't the end & u continue! keep up the great work!
ASeriousPiggyback chapter 9 . 2/8/2005
I'm guessing since there hasnt been any updates this is the end but i loved the story!
chickieedee chapter 9 . 7/22/2004
PLEASE UPDATE...

I'M ON MY HANDS AND KNEES BEGGING YOU...

PLEASE...? :P :P :P :P :P :D :D :D
deborah chapter 9 . 6/18/2004
HI

I just read your stories "coming to terms" and "trying normal" and I loved them...

You've really written a great story and very believable

I can't wait for the next part

Deborah
Sara chapter 9 . 4/9/2004
I have read the first and then this, and they were very nice. Keep up the great work.
GiGi chapter 8 . 3/25/2004
This is such a great story! It's a true gem! Flawless! Perfect! It made my day so much better mainly because I hate Lauren Reed (that annoying COW) but also because even if it's not actually happening on the show I can still pretend. It's like a world where everyone's so happy... or pretty close to it. I love that Vaughn can be involved. I love that Syd is so strong - she got through the whole first pregnancy pretty much by herself. The characterizations are right on. I want more so much. (this is like the 7th time I've read the prequel along with this one, thought I'd review again...maybe it'll get you to come back...)
Oh I miss this fic so! *pouts*
VaughnSydMikeJen4Ever chapter 9 . 3/25/2004
Come back to your story it misses you and its readers miss it! Are you going to continue with this? I've almost given up hope... that's sad.
please update...
**wimpers unhappily...cries**
Sara
Rai chapter 9 . 3/23/2004
Ever more?
Mollie chapter 9 . 1/1/2004
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE...UPDATE!
(I'm sorry for that display but I felt it was necessary)
It's been TOO long since I've had some of this story. Don't you miss writing it? Because I really miss reading it. A LOT. I'll give you tons of thank-yous if you do! I hope that you read this. I don't want to have to say it again, but since your obviously not listening to the sad people that you have to terribly addicted, I will for their sake...PLEASE UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON!
Molls
Jill chapter 9 . 12/24/2003
This is the first time I've checked for updates since september and no such luck. Just wondering if you are going to keep working on this story. I really miss your updates. Hope you get back to this soon.
Jill
GiGi chapter 9 . 9/26/2003
This was a great chapter, I have you on author alert and it was so great to see that Trying Normal was updated! But its been over a month since the last chapter and I'm anxiously awaiting the next part! UPDATE SOON!

Thank you!