Reviews for The(questionable) burdens of leadership of a troll Emperor
dylansandy1993 chapter 29 . 9/24
admittedly it's hard to keep going at this rate

but honestly I loved your Naruto character and following stories.
It's easy to imagine the difference one small change can make but honestly it's hard to make the depiction realistic.

The best part of your series is probably the idea that they have so much power, what little power is gained from these puny mortals is inconsequential. it's my opinion that if certain magical elements are integrated into society then money has no value. food, and shelter and sleep are the most important resources to sustain life afterall. I'll probably check out your next series later this month because this one was just plain entertaining.
Priest chapter 29 . 9/22
I very much like this series and would like to see more sometime in the future. I have been curious as to see what they would do to the Harry Potter verse just an idea.
Ploutus chapter 6 . 9/19
mmmklmmm. type dtttttxxtx x
, b there in a few days
tehcrash chapter 29 . 9/17
What a fantastic ending.
Thanks for the stories.
zooba chapter 11 . 9/16
The Veganism killed it for me. I'll probably skip ahead to the last chapter or two just to see how it ends and move on to other fics now.
Ezezee chapter 11 . 9/16
A perfect balance of humor and seriousness. Wonderful
Sapphireweapon12 chapter 29 . 9/12
So, again another great story. Can't wait to see where they go next. Personally I'm hoping for the Nasuverse for one reason... Primordial Naruto vs Troll King Zelretch in the Ultimate Troll-off! Who will win the ultimate interdimensional prank war? Discuss.
dieyoupersonplays chapter 29 . 9/9
Sorry about my spelling. Didn't realize I fat fingered it till I posted.
dieyoupersonplays chapter 29 . 9/9
Thank you for making a stoey soo good it almost ruined other stories for me. I binged out all of the stories for yhis series in quick succession and am excited to read anything else you produce because it was a very enjoyable read. Thanks again.
redHussar chapter 12 . 9/9
I'm surprised that I survived so long, but enough is enough! You tempted me with sci-fi story, instead inside I found a Communist manifest. Big news for you - for the nth time - communism will never ever work efficiently and neither will totalitarianism.

Where should I even start? Maybe with anti-men sexism. I can assure you that even though your father abused you, most men aren't like that. It became repetitive to read about atrocities committed by men. It was sad that a man committing a crime was killed while a woman "must've had her reasons".

Veganism came out of nowhere. Medical experiments were unneeded cruelty. I could continue, but I will stop. The story was supposed to be about technology, not about utopia that wouldn't ever work.
Junaids chapter 26 . 9/2
This is the second time I have read the story from book 1, I love it.
Anyway for clarification, as the empire does not have not meat in their diet and the African countries have been taken over by the empire, it would be assumed that the food would be vegan and thus halal. Something ‘not halal’ only applies if it is meat based and it was not prepared according to rules of how to make it halal.
Ambrosius Amon chapter 1 . 8/19
And I just realized that I put the word theological, instead of teleological. I meant that it is teleological logic.
Ambrosius Amon chapter 8 . 8/18
Eh. That's theological logic. It's something that's been disproved in the scientific community ever since Darwin. Evolution works more along the lines of, "The next generation is like the organisms who had the most children." So it doesn't matter if everyone stopped eating meat. If the people able to eat meat had the same amount, or more, children as the people unable to eat meat, then there would still be a lot of people able to eat meat, no matter how many generations occur after they stopped eating meat. However, if for some reason the people who can't or won't eat meat had more children than the people who could or would eat meat, then the population would steadily evolve towards one where no-one can eat meat. But either way, as you stated, it is a minor detail, so it doesn't really matter.
Faithless wanderer chapter 29 . 8/18
I still think they should have gone to the Halo universe, the covenant probably wouldnt pose much of a threat but the Forerunners or even the flood would have been a great challenge

The flood cant be defeated with cures since anything with a functioning nervous system is a possible victim and the parasite infects through changing the hosts DNA and mutating them

And the Forerunners before their war with the flood were a very powerful and technologically advance people whom Naruto And Xanna would have needed to be strategic in how they combated them

Especially if they were to continue their no using their goodhood shtick since the Forerunners never used mystical powers like the Precursors or the Flood, The Forerunners were a clear Technologicaly advanced group meaning that Naruto or Xanna cheating would have violated their entire Game

Well that and only the Forerunners at their full might would have been able to defeat their galactic fleets by the time they were leaving this Reality

Of course theres also the really awesome idea of Xanna and Naruto going to the Halo Verse in the midst of the Human covenant war because there they could experience all the epic stuff that takes place from the planets getting glassed to the flood returning

Well that and the fact that everyone would flip their shit if Naruto did something like block a gladsing beam for shits and grins
The Nine Tailed Uzumaki chapter 29 . 8/18
Neat. Could the next installment be a sort of... back to basics kind of thing? Like ya know, canon naruto involvement? Or maybe Marvel, or if you want to, Bleach? I can just see it know, Ichigo trying and failing to kill Aizen, and then Naruto and Xanna come in literally fucking their way through dimensions!
5,524 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »