Reviews for The(questionable) burdens of leadership of a troll Emperor
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 7 . 6h
Bastet, your resistance only make my dildo stronger. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 1 . 7/21
So where does Azathoth (the "guy" who dreams the multiverse) and the Outer Gods stand on the pecking order. Because as you explained it much of the Lovecraftian monsters would fit between animal and astronomical cataclysm. Azathoth himself is kept asleep by gods playing him a lullaby as long as they can keep their mind sane.
CMVreud chapter 5 . 6/28
I just had THE idea.
Playing into Narutos weakness for cute little sisters and Xannas desinterest/disregard for humans, have you ever thought about a "Worm" crossover?
One where THE RULES, or something, keep them from fighting the elemental forces of... well, whatever they are? Leaving Xanna in annoyance at Narutos tick to collect as many little (caped) sisters (as possible)?
CMVreud chapter 3 . 6/28
I can totally see, but not hoping to- SCRATCH THAT,
I am totally hoping that these two become Witchblade Chaos and Order, Angelus and Darkness and all that yiffing, in the future, all that game being played on who can be the fucked next time.
Puedes hacer un crosover de warcraft .
el mundo de Azerot estan acostumbrados a luchar contra dioses y demonios.
mas o menos la fuerza del titan oscuro o cualquier otro dios.
varias maneras de matar a un Dios o al menos parcialmente.
Penny is wise chapter 29 . 6/18
Awesome story. Loved the ending, especially how they screwed over Oma like that lol.
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 29 . 6/8
Update!
Supreme Kamui Master chapter 29 . 6/3
It would be cool to see a mass effect crossover as the next sequel...
I can Imagine it now they enter the dimension right before Shepard becomes a specter
There is alot of OP naruto fanfics on this site but this series is by far the best one out of all them. I must have reread it like 7 times already and it never gets old. It truly is a magnificent read.
Pls continue :(
dbpeel chapter 29 . 5/19
Good story was hopping for a continue of it only because of how different Naruto is now since is so much more experienced and was a emperor for a very long time. It would be amusing to see them starting in a new dimension again.
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 29 . 5/12
An excellent series for a dimension hopping Naruto. Well Done!
Or maybe the should go to Halo
What would Naruto and his wife do in Star trek or star wars
la.shayma16 chapter 1 . 5/2
I know you said something about giving these characters a rest but I just can not get the idea of Naruto and Xanna in Supernatural or Inuyasha or even Yu Yu Hakusho out of my head. Hope you revive them for another Universe adventure. And even if not I absolutely loved this series and will continue to re-read it until I stop laughing every time I do.
5,496 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »