Reviews for Enduring Knight
Darknessdawns chapter 24 . 5/15/2016
This story was flipping amazing. It was well written from beginning to end, the characters were captured splendidly, and the original characters were perfect for it. Not to mention the array of emotions it captured. I especially loved the fact this brought in Hawke and Alistair and gave them both some time to shine. I can't wait to read more from you.
FaeLii chapter 24 . 3/18/2016
even though I think some people might see it as a bit over the top, I love that they are both devout Andrastians
onyxbordeaux chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Kuranova, you have a marvelous talent! I loved the story and the depiction of Cullen, don't know why but i always imagined him in the exact way you have pictured him here! I fell in love with him, and the relationship with Evelyn. Loved the other characters as well, all of them wonderfully depicted! I hope you continue the sequel! :D
Inugyrl chapter 24 . 3/7/2016
Really hope the sequel story wasn't given up on.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/30/2016
Love the use of the war table
Inugyrl chapter 10 . 1/29/2016
Just read chapter 10 and wow. This really is great. You have given the characters such fantastic depth that they needed so badly. Simply fantastic and can't wait to read more!
tess-with-a-chance-of-reaper chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
I am so stressed right now this story is coursing me physical stress I can't believe this has happened.
Honeybear23 chapter 22 . 7/28/2015
Traive chapter 24 . 7/13/2015
First of I want to thank you for writing this, posting this and finishing this story. I've enjoyed many fine moments in this one and I'd thought I'd drop a review to show my appreciation :)

I like the way you write and how you put a spin on our dearly beloved dragon age characters. I find your inqusitor endearing and likable :)
Only wish she had eventually learned to fight offensively a litle better, but I loved how Cullen was present at her side. You took what i missed from the game and wrote it, so thank you!

I'm going to check out the continued story too, after you've come into it a little. I'm interested in seeing what you have in store for the dragon age world and its characters.

Keep up the good work and I'm excited to read more from you.

/Traive.
Sorcha Moore Smi chapter 24 . 7/11/2015
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY! I have been going on lack of sleep these past few nights as I have been using all my spare time to finish reading this! Definitely worth it! Let me know then the next one is out please :D
Marika Haliwell chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
that was awesome :) Can't wait for the sequel. Will you bring in the relationship between Alistair and Solona?
Infinite Carnage chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
A fantastic story with a satisfactory conclusion. It was a well written take on the story of Inquisition, with some nice twists and new ideas thrown into the mix. I never felt you went overboard with the new stuff, which is very east to do with novelisations, so well done for avoiding that.

Thank you for the great story. :)
bushviper chapter 24 . 7/4/2015
I can't even begin to express what a pleasure it's been to help you with this story. Your courage as a writer and your sensitivity as an author continually astounds me. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I could never be as brave with my characters as you have been.

Re: this chapter specifically, I love the way you rendered the Corypheus battle, which YOU KNOW is not my favorite. Just enough detail to keep if interesting - if only the game had done the same. I also really really loved the bit with Alistair and Keiran and it actually brought tears to my eyes. Alistair would be a wonderful father, given the chance.

And of course, I loved the cute bit at the end with Cullen and Evie. They are the sweetest and I dig their dynamic so much.

BRAVO, PAL! This story is amazing, and remains the pinnacle of mage-quisitor/Cullen fics in my mind. I hope you're super proud of it and I can't wait for the sequel! xo
Moniquita2 chapter 23 . 6/25/2015
YOU CANNOT LEAVE ALISTAIRS AND SOLONAS STORY UNFINISHED. I DARE YOU TO.
Rae chapter 23 . 6/24/2015
Lol I did recognize it. I knew the scene so I sorta skipped ahead. Don't be mad :)