Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
AnneCuffed chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Another year past and I search for my favorite DWP tear jerker. I love this gem ans think of how beautiful it would be as a short movie. Thanks again for filling my heart with the joy of Mirandy.
Ms Sir chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
That was amazing. The transitions between POVs was great. Keith is wonderful and I hope Andy finds him again, year after year.
Gun Brooke chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Just realized I haven't reviewed this magical story here. I absolutely loved it and I'm so glad you shared it with all of us. This was just as original as you stories always are... A great job!

Gun
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I can't say I've ever read a more impressive Christmas tale, partially told from the POV of a magic tree. Not that I've read ANY fiction partially told from the POV of a magical Christmas tree (And no, I'm not including Tolkien's Ents), but of them all this was the best! ;3 Truly, this was a "heart grew three sizes that day" Christmas charmer; well done!
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
This was adorable beyond words! Thank you for sharing it!
the crunch chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
bless
stacks.of.books chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Incredibly sweet and completely enjoyable.
Lil'WelshDragon chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This story is absolutely beautiful! What an amazing idea to write from the POV of a Christmas tree...! I love Keith! I really hope that Andrea will be able to find him again. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Awesome story!
Carissa chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Outstanding!
theruinedcastle chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Wonderful. Loved all the parallels and the theme of acceptance and, of course, Keith. I do hope they find him again.
Irish1957 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Oh, sigh...Merry Christmas and thank you. What a lovely gift. All the best to you and yours.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
So sad for Miranda. I hope things turn around for her. Want her to finally be happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
An absolutely beautiful Christmas story. No fancy presents, just love. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Your usual quirky, adorable wonderfulness and the perfect Christmas present!