Reviews for An Awesome Christmas
crazysockmonkeys chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
I love how you mention the title at the end here! It's awesome how leave the story open, with the reader knowing that Sarah will probably get her memories back soon. Amazing job with this story! I loved it!
wilf21 chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
A really sweet and hope-filled ending, thank you.
crazysockmonkeys chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
Aww! What a wonderful, wonderful chapter! I love it, especially the proposal of course! Amazing job!
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
Excellent, happy story so far, wondering what more you have to add to it, that it isn't completed, but I'm glad there's more to come.
wilf21 chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
Aw, that was so lovely. Does this mean all her memories are now back, as I wasn't quite sure.
Neale chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
Very nice, thank you, much more real than a magical kiss making everything right. Ta
doc2or chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
A wonderful moment for all the Bartowskis, like to see Chuck's reaction.
crazysockmonkeys chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
Ooh, ooh, ooh! I can't wait to see what Chuck's reaction is to Sarah's drawing! I love how Ellie tries to get Chuck out of the kitchen at the end. You're doing an amazing job with this story so far!
wilf21 chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
A very sweet chaptear and so nice sher remembers the drawing on the train. Now if Chuck would just show that drawing to her ...
chuckobsession chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
Thanks for the update.
crazysockmonkeys chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
Aww! The ending is so adorable, and I love the things you chose to have Ellie tell Sarah. What you wrote about how Quinn had stolen from all of them was just amazing. Great job!
uplink2 chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
What a good chapter. I really liked the interaction between Sarah and Ellie. I would have loved to have seen that in canon. I;m really enjoying this version a lot.
wilf21 chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
Aww, it's always so emotional when Sarah retrieves an important piece of her memory.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
Amazing as usual! :)
crazysockmonkeys chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
Ooh, I'm eager to see what Ellie will tell Sarah! I love their conversation here. Great job!