Reviews for Amazing and Interesting
meriland25 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Wonderful! Have a nice day :)
FlameOfIllumination chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wonderfully done. should point out Miss Theobald is not in this series, but apart from those two words this is perfect.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Ignore the idiots saying 'blah blah you ruined it' etc :)

Also I'll point out that Ms Theobald was the headmistress at St Claires, not Malory Towers. Ms Grayling was the head at Malory Towers.

A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This was really good. I quite enjoyed this story. A
lucyferr chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Thank you for writing these two as Enid should have done!
lara chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I agree with Henriettaa. Your story was really nice, but you damaged the characters. It seems almost impossible to have such a close friend like Blytons characters did, because nowadays other people will think something else. But Blyton shows us just how close best friends can be, without any romantic influence.

This isn't a flame, or any sort of discrimination, I loved the story, it just doesn't work for Enid Blyton.
Mazii chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Wonderful :o) I remember reading the MT series avidly as a child and then again as a young teen. I always assumed that Mary-Lou's hero worship of Darrel was a huge crush and Bill & Clarissa would be together. Nice to know I'm not alone in thinking this!
Katharina chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
This was wonderfully written. The dialogue, the characterization, the setting : love it all. Thanks for writing.
henriettaa chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
I grew up reading Enid Blyton books. Mallory towers was always my favourite series.

Your writing was beautiful and has a lovely flow to it but you damaged her wonderful characters.

Enid blyton books show girls that its possible to have best friends as close as sisters. Someone to grow up with.

You ruined wonderful characters.
Alex Rose chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I really loved this fic. It's beautifully written and very well handled in a way that doesn't go against the original books. Good work!
amitai chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Y'know, I once knew a couple like Bill and Clarissa; I learnt to ride at their riding school! Odd, no? I had to stop riding there when I was ten, because we moved, and I only learnt the other week that they were a couple, rather than just people who ran the riding school together, but hey.

Anyway, reminiscences (sp?) aside, this was really, really lovely. Poor, stupid, brilliant Bill. And wonderful, not-quite-pretty, clever Clarissa. They're so perfectly portrayed, it's almost painful.

You've gotta love the alliteration I got in there. Anyway, I'm not usually a fan of femmeslash, but I really liked this. Suddenly, the Mallory Towers series has taken on a whole new meaning... LOL!
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I don't like slash. In fact, I can't stand it. But yet, your writing style and story were interesting enough to keep me reading until the very end. I haven't read the MT series for a long time (I think it's been at least five years), but I remember it all now. This was a very well-written and articulate story. Keep up the great work!
Self-Stirring-Cauldron chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Very, very, very good. It's something I never actually thought about, I'm used to taking Enid Blyton at face value. But you make it sound like it's what she had intended all along.
sunny-historian chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Sque!

Oh, that is so terribly cute. Terribly, terribly, terribly sweet. Very Blytonian tone (as always!)... right up to - no, right _through_ - the kisses... ah, Clarissa and Bill! ah, so sweet!

"Years in which walking with their arms around each other would be more natural than walking alone, years for Bill's hair to fade to iron-grey and unborn nephews to tower over Clarissa." Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Sorry, this is very incoherent... made me too happy to write! :)
Noodlejelly chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Brilliant and many more words that mean such high praise and I can't think of at this moment.

I was torn with this strange desire to laugh while reading this, it was so sweet and Bill really was adorably stupid.

Did I mention that this was pure brilliance?