Reviews for The Pirate's Princess
cumbercookieja chapter 15 . 4/11
You are a wonderful writer writing a fantastic story. Please continue!
Emma chapter 15 . 4/9
Great story! I know it's a slowburn ff but how long do I have to wait for Bell and Clarke to kiss? I love jealousy and dramat but I hope you won't do anything that is common With clexa... Can't wait for new chapter.
SweetSouthernBlonde chapter 15 . 3/22
Such an lovely story! I really like the concept of pirates as an AU for these characters. I like that you're keeping with the slowburn aspect of this story. Your writing is excellent and you convey the characters quite well. I've enjoyed it so far and can't wait to see where it goes :)
heidi1245401 chapter 15 . 3/19
great chapter! Will her people help her, is that really her best decision? Can't wait for an update.
Looking forward to the next update!
Nexitye chapter 15 . 3/10
Loved it. Can't wait
fairyglitter101 chapter 15 . 3/9
This was a nice chapter, nothing too fancy. I liked the little interaction between Bell and Clarke, but, I'm worried their being pushed to much together, to fast. The nicknaming is fine, but than it seems to be all: sexual tension and dreamy eyes ... which are frequent lines in any young adult novel. Maybe find another way, small little things that can easily disguise affection instead. It would go a long way. Plus, I never met a reader who didn't fall for a slow burn novel.
-Maybe around dinner time, Bellamy subconsciously started saving the seat beside him for Clarke. -Or, the small self made pillow that they share (if they do have one) is always seemed to be generously spared for the other one to use.
-Using their Nicknames more casually, and in public.
-Late night talks about nothing.

Personal headcannon for the story; Clarke, at some stage, decides to do one of the rite of passages to becoming a pirate. Maybe she wants a small tattoo? Or scarification instead? And she and Bellamy discus a design 'No, you need something smaller for your bone structure if you want one there ... maybe a -' 'I am not getting a scull Bellamy, its not unique!' 'Well why don't you just get a fine - fine, I give up. Get a bad tattoo, who am I stop you.'. Clarke will squeeze his fingers until Bellamy is sure she broke one will she gets one on her back or neck.

And Octavia, that little passive aggressive snipe at her future sister-in-law, does she know about Clarke? I thought she didn't. So there is no way for that particular comment to be thrown just yet.

I know this is a long review, and for that I apologies. But all in all, I liked the chapter.
BatheMeInSprinkles chapter 15 . 3/8
BRUH. I RAN THROUGH ALL THESE CHAPTERS LIKE KINDLE DOES WITH FIRE THIS WAS GREAT SHTUFF RIGHT THERE. I'm so stoked this is a slow burn, I can't stand it and I love it. Legit, raving mad that they're only JUST letting their feelings show now, and it's awesome to imagine what else is in store for them. I really hope Olivia doesn't get hurt, but I'm looking forward to everything else you've got planned for these characters. I love how the plot loosely follows the one of the TV show, but not as much because it leaves room for your own stuff. SO. FRICKIN. EXCITED! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT COMES NEXT I'M SO READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
LadyJenkins chapter 15 . 3/8
Thank you for a chapter so soon ! :)
I really like how the relationship between Bellamy and Clarke evolves slowly ;)
Can't wait to read next chapter !
autumn1999 chapter 15 . 3/7
Ooh shit! I wonder what's going on with Murphy. I hope Clarke and Belly can allow love into their lives despite trying to keep everyone alive. Hopefully Wells comes soon. Great chapter! Please update soon!
Gib chapter 14 . 2/26
WOW, your writing is absolutely amazing! I love this story so much, the amount of bellarke fluff you're giving is feeding my soul. Keep on doing what you're doing 'cause you're so talented! Thanks for yet another amazing chapter!
syvertsenberg chapter 14 . 2/13
God, this is just amazing. I love the cute Bellarke scenes and the whole medival setting. You are such a skilled author! Please continue to write :)
SeleneJuba chapter 14 . 2/12
update soon! cant wait to see wells enter the story! bellarke are so cute dancing around their feeling whilst thinking "gee, i know i shouldnt feel this way... but..." lol its great
Ines Potter chapter 14 . 2/10
I was really happy when I saw that you had made an update! I loved this cute small chapter and can't wait for the next one. Your writing is beautiful. I'm hoping that these two idiots will realize their feelings soon
I missed this! Really looking forward to the next update!