Reviews for Christmas Eve Heists
Helpless Banana chapter 2 . 8/8/2018
Why?... Please say you'll update this soon. I know it's been like three years but... it's been like three years! I hope you cone back...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
poor Saguru, I hope you update this soon.
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
Please don't just leave it there!
Yumi Edogawa chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
I was happy to see you updated! I can't wait to see the denouement! Poor Hakuba, this just really is not his day... Plus it's Christmas too.
Mists chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
OOOOooo! Aw! Evil cliffie! Really hope we get more of this soon. I need an ending here! LOL!
Mists chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Aww! I really like it! Lots of sweet moments! Can't wait to see the new chapter you said you were working on and where it will go next. One thing I might suggest though is fixing the page orientation. Formatting it in the middle like that makes it kind of hard to read. I know it turns a lot of readers off the second they see the whole fic is like that. I think setting it left to right like normal will really help get more people to read it. Anyway, looking forward to more!
Yumi Edogawa chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Gah! Don't leave me hanging! Of course Kaito will sneak into Hakuba's hospital room somehow to check on him! How will he do it? How will Hakuba react? Will he remember anything? Enough to deduce that KID saved him?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Perhaps it is only me, but something feels entirely unresolved and quite "off" about this ending, although I can't put my finger on what.
miladyRanger chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for this. :)