Reviews for Kimi o Kanjiru Koto To Feel You
amyponderland chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
OOOOH THE PLOT THICKENS! XD
edz.mailom18 chapter 23 . 4/23/2013
THE BESSSSSSST! I want more of this Yukiru love story! It's alive :D you made their personality realistically alive in your story ! I love your happy ever after! This ending is my favorite one! Please make another one! I am a fan of your Yukiru fanfics please let me read more! Don't stop writing !
Pages-Unfolding chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
GirlOfTheForestGreen chapter 23 . 9/29/2012
This was a great story
GirlOfTheForestGreen chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Whoa... exciting!
GirlOfTheForestGreen chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
I just can't stay away from this story, its addicting!
GirlOfTheForestGreen chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
This is AWESOME!
xAi-chanx chapter 23 . 5/8/2012
Aaw...
xAi-chanx chapter 15 . 5/8/2012
Too... Sweet... Must... Go... On...

Aah! I was practically blushing! Hahahaha. Oh man, when will I meet my Prince Yuki? XD
Yukkimurii chapter 23 . 12/18/2011
I remember reading this in sixth grade :D I love this story so much
MarieZenalou chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Poor Yuki, nothing like a verbal slap in the face from the girl you were just about to make friends with (in reference to her hating mice).

I wonder when she will find out Kyo's human and Yuki's a mouse. You took your own spin on Tohru so I bet her reaction would be a lot different than that of the original Tohru.
MarieZenalou chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I really like your orginal take on the story. It's really interesting; very original. :)
CaterpillarWishes chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
THIS. WAS. ABSOLUTELY. WONDERFUL.

I loved every single chapter of this story. After I finish reading each one, I would find myself wanting for more!

Everything about this was amazing! I love your writing style. It was simple and not too descriptive. :) It's perfect for this light-hearted story; :)

There are some stories that would get me bored even though I just read 2 chapters, but this was totally different. I was entertained with each one! :D Oh and I found myself cracking up with your jokes. xD YOUR BRAIN IS AWESOME.

Once again, I loved it! It is now added to my favorite stories list!

Please write more Furuba Yukiru fics! :) I'm kinda bit bummed since there are only a few Yukiru stories. :(

I shall now go to stalk your other stories! You're an amazing writer, my friend!

P.S. I personally think that this story is much better than the manga's and the anime's. They should really make another Furuba anime and this time, they will adapt THIS story. ;) My favorite couple ended up together, and the ending didn't leave me hanging. GREAT JOB!
dramanime chapter 23 . 8/10/2010
Yip yip hooray! I loved the Yuki x Tohru and the full moon effect :D WONDERFUL! loved the fic! And plus, the play was sooooo awesome and funny! TEN OUTTA TEN!
dramanime chapter 11 . 8/9/2010