Reviews for Kimi o Kanjiru Koto To Feel You
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2002
Oh NO! How could you leave it there? I wanna see more! Onegai! Come back soon!
obsydia chapter 7 . 12/22/2002
sooooo good hurri and update, plzplzpzlplzplz!
Amulak chapter 7 . 12/21/2002
Hehehe, I can just imagine a mouse Yuki being cuddled or something by a sleeping Tohru... I love it! Please write more soon! :D
jo-chan chapter 7 . 12/19/2002
Please write more! I love this fic! You're such a great writer and I really enjoy reading your fics, I sat through all seven chapters and am now looking for more!

ja ne! ganbatte!
Clow Angel chapter 7 . 12/19/2002
aww..kawaii.. - at least hiro didnt insult her! - i love this fic so much! i cant wait for more!
Clow Angel chapter 6 . 12/18/2002
*blink* aww.. kyo and yuki are so protective of her already. so sweet i love it. i hope u write more soon!
Blue Quartz chapter 6 . 12/14/2002
This is an awesome story! I have read each chapter at least twice! I feel really bad for Yuki though since Tohru is so terrifed of mice. It was very sweet at how you have Yuki rescue her but I wonder what will happen when she finds out Yuki's secert? I hope she doesn't freak out too bad since it would hurt Yuki's feelings. Sniffle, Waiiii! Poor Yuki-kun! Sniffle Please write more soon.
Lily Trindylle chapter 5 . 12/14/2002
A much better chapter for characterization. I especially liked the explanation Tohru gave Hiro - and Hiro's response as well. Genuinely wonderful.

I'm a big Tohru/Yuki fan, so naturally I really like where this is going. I love Kyo, but I just don't think that Tohru/Kyo works...it's too unlike him. I guess I'll see where this ends up, ne?

Trin
Lily Trindylle chapter 4 . 12/13/2002
Hmm. Not bad overall; an interesting story. However, it's a bit OOC and straying from your original intent, at least from what you've said. Hiro reminds me more of Yahiko from Rurouni Kenshin than Hiro of Fruits Basket; Tohru is too harsh (for instance, she never would have talked back to Hiro) and not the same, sweet girl we knew and loved from Fruits Basket. Just a constructive criticism, methinks. I really like the idea and I think you should keep going...but keep those things in mind. .

Trin
Amulak chapter 6 . 12/12/2002
Yuki was so awesome! Go him! He was like the prince who saved the day :) Will Tohru get over her fear of mice? Hopefully, she will. Maybe the dreams will mellow her fear out? _ I love it! Please write the next chapter soon!
silvercross chapter 6 . 12/12/2002
Ah... I don't know if I reviewed this one before. Anyway, I like this, as I do almost all Yukiru/Kyouru fics. The only thing I've noticed is the OOC-ness of Touru, Yuki and Kyou. If this is an AU, I can accept that (if I just missed that out, accept my apologies).

But don't get me wrong! This is interesting _ and I would love to see how the story develops. Good luck!
fireblazie chapter 5 . 12/9/2002
ay sus, late nanaman ako mag basa! ;;; gomenasai!

so far, it's pretty good! . however, i still don't get the story.. (the FB story) () .. this fic is very well-written, though!
Amulak chapter 5 . 12/9/2002
Kawaii! That was so awesome! I loved it when Hiro put the mouse on her and she made up the excuse that it was his hand. It was so funny! I also liked the part where Yuki was being super nice to Tohru and brought her food and everything. It was so sweet! _
totoro chapter 3 . 12/7/2002
i like it kyou is just a tad out of char with the way he handle's tohru's thanks, but i wish he were that nice to her all the time, tee hee! keep going!
totoro chapter 2 . 12/7/2002