Reviews for Kimi o Kanjiru Koto To Feel You
CaterpillarWishes chapter 23 . 5/13/2011

I loved every single chapter of this story. After I finish reading each one, I would find myself wanting for more!

Everything about this was amazing! I love your writing style. It was simple and not too descriptive. :) It's perfect for this light-hearted story; :)

There are some stories that would get me bored even though I just read 2 chapters, but this was totally different. I was entertained with each one! :D Oh and I found myself cracking up with your jokes. xD YOUR BRAIN IS AWESOME.

Once again, I loved it! It is now added to my favorite stories list!

Please write more Furuba Yukiru fics! :) I'm kinda bit bummed since there are only a few Yukiru stories. :(

I shall now go to stalk your other stories! You're an amazing writer, my friend!

P.S. I personally think that this story is much better than the manga's and the anime's. They should really make another Furuba anime and this time, they will adapt THIS story. ;) My favorite couple ended up together, and the ending didn't leave me hanging. GREAT JOB!
dramanime chapter 23 . 8/10/2010
Yip yip hooray! I loved the Yuki x Tohru and the full moon effect :D WONDERFUL! loved the fic! And plus, the play was sooooo awesome and funny! TEN OUTTA TEN!
dramanime chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
Haru is so funny! His sense of direction...LOL! :DDDDD love your series :D
Stargazer chapter 23 . 5/18/2010
Love this part! So hilarious!:

"Just when I thought the dinner was perfect," complained Kyo as he took a sip of milk.

"Admit it, you miss Yuki in the dining room with us," teased Haru. "And oh yeah, you seem to be enjoying that milk Shigure got from me."

The neko spat out the milk he was drinking. "WHAT?"

Just kidding," said Haru lightly.
Yukirufoev chapter 10 . 1/27/2010
Wow...I wuz actually crying during this...(Yes,I know I'm overemotional) Great story btw
yukirufoev chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
It's just plain depressing that Yuki happens to be the rat... and Tohru's dead afraid of mice...
katfruitbasket chapter 23 . 8/15/2009
At least you were able to make a very appropiate ending for this...I congragulate you for that...
DragonFire Princess chapter 23 . 2/11/2009
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
poems2songs chapter 23 . 9/6/2008
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
bluesapphire19 chapter 23 . 9/5/2008
The story is so sweet and touching... :D
The Sins Of Fate chapter 23 . 8/19/2008
The Sins Of Fate chapter 14 . 8/19/2008
It's why 'Then it was Tohru's turn to change into a rat' in one sentence after she hugged Kyo into the cat? I don't get it...
mermaidharmony chapter 23 . 8/10/2008
i luv it! especially the play u tortured kyou so much in the story! it is so funny!
dvne chapter 23 . 4/19/2008
Ow! too bad it's finished. i didn't have enough excitement for the next chap! But anyway, YOU'RE THE MAN! I'm gonna read your other fics one of this days. EXPECT MY NAME! lol
ArcticBee chapter 23 . 3/13/2008
Yukiru yay! (The pairing will always have a place in my heart.)

Great story!

I really liked the Jyuunishi remake of Snow White. If that was a movie I'd try and buy it. :)
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »