Reviews for Kimi o Kanjiru Koto To Feel You
pawprint0110 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
OMG this story is so kawaii!
AssassinedAngel chapter 23 . 7/4/2007
Adorable story
AssassinedAngel chapter 19 . 7/4/2007
I love how they ACTUALLY poisoned the apple, release carbon monoxide and how Yun kissed Tohru!
AssassinedAngel chapter 12 . 7/4/2007
cute story of snow white! xD
AssassinedAngel chapter 11 . 7/4/2007
I loved this chapter! Play roles hilarious! Haru and his sense of direction was beautifully funny!
AssassinedAngel chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
I Adore when they said Kyo turns huge xD xD Very funny chapter!
AssassinedAngel chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
ADORABLE! I love it!
MuffinOso chapter 23 . 6/10/2007
*Tears in Eyes* OMG I LOVED! It was so sweet and Romantic, I read the Whole entire story from start to finish! IT WAS SO CUTE! I loved the part where Yuki and Tohru kissed underneath the moon, and Shigure and Ayame were in the settin, plus the part with with Akito and Hatori was a bonus Good Job, Really and Truly Good Job
Kagetori chapter 23 . 6/3/2007
Hey. Even tho i ususally don't review for something that has been posted so long ago, i just wanted to say that i've read a couple of ur fics and i really love them! In fact, they're some of the best that i've ever read on fanfiction! D
Mayra chapter 23 . 4/12/2007
WOWOOWOW

this was a really great story!

keep up the good work!
IntheMourning chapter 23 . 1/6/2007
so sweet! It made me feel all warm ad fuzzy inside.
silveryuki06 chapter 19 . 7/17/2006
OMG! THIS CHAPTER WAS HILARIOUS! I WAS CRYING FROM LAUGHING SO HARD! i almost fell out of my chair laughing...wel not really...but i would have if the chair didnt have a back rest. lol! i love what you did to the play and the fact that yuki and tohru kissed!
Hiroko Yamashita chapter 23 . 6/1/2006
'Let's stay together Itsumo' what an appropriate title! _ That was really sweet. But of course Aya and Shii-chan had to be hiding in the bushes, as always! They're SO funny!

I have to say that I'm a sucker for a happy ending (Or at least a bitter sweet ending, like in the ASOUE movie) especially when it involves the wonderful chaqacters of Fruits Basket! Also Kyon-chan doesn't seem to care that Tohru-kun and Yun-chan are together, so that's good that he's not all sad and lonely. _

Haha! Akito lost! Hahahaha! I'm SO happy! This was a wonderful story Syao-chan! It was well writen and had a great plot and all the characters barley ever broke character. I loved reading this story and I'm glad I finally finished reading, but I will miss it...!_!

Oh well, bai!
Hiroko Yamashita chapter 22 . 6/1/2006
Yun-chan's curse was lifted! Hooray! I can't believe it! But what about everyone else? Are their curses lifted too? I hope so.

So now Akito has no conrtol over Yun-chan! Yay! The less control that psycho has the better! _ I'm SO happy! I hope Takaya Natsuki-sensei has an ending this happy for Furuba, except happy for everyone, and I'm still not sure who I want to go out with Tohru-kun.

What a great ending! Of course there is still an opportunity for sadness in the epilogue, but I doubt that. I wonder what Kyon-chan will do now?

Now , on to the epilougue! _
Hiroko Yamashita chapter 21 . 6/1/2006
Yay Hari! He's so brave! He's helping Tohru-kun! Yay! Hari is SO kind!

Akito is SO evil! No he's not evil, I'm giving him too much credit, he's just a spoiled little brat and a control freak! I wonder how Aya will be able to help Hari save Tohru-kun? And what are Kyon-chan and Yun-chan planning on doing anyway?

Darn it, another short review, I guess the chapters also aren't as long as they used to be. And when it gets really exciting like this I sometimes forget some things I wanted to write about.

Oh well, bai bai Syao-chan!
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »