Reviews for No Room Left to Pretend
Paul W chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I thought this was very good and developing a plot that I would want to continue to read.
Melowies chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Listen...I read every word, did not skip one sentence. That means it was to me, mesmerizing. I have no degree of bad for you in this story except that it was over too soon and I wanted to read more. I feel for Chris and want him to quit feeling sorry for himself and go on. I feel he doesn't know yet that what is done is done and wallowing in his own self pity will not bring his friend back. He seems to be punishing himself. Magnifying the bad that happened and none accepting of the good he did. It somehow reminds me of Audie Murphy who even though he was a very decorated hero was still unable to let the awful past go and live in the present.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Great!
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This was really good. I'd beg you to update, but since it's been years since you posted this, I don't think you will. But it was fantasticly written. I hope you don't give up writting.
ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I know this story is from a long time ago, but it's really good! I'm new to the fan fiction site, and Behind Enemy Lines is my favorite movie. This was a very solid start!
PeggsterLover chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
This is really good! Keep up the good work and update asap! :-)
Brontesgirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Awesome, please don't stop. I want to read more!
Darlian chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
They had asked for a moment of silence for Jeremy Stackhouse, the pilot murdered right in front of Chris’ own eyes.

Chris finished polishing his shoes and changed the CD.

He switched it to Beethoven’s "The Storm."

Wow, that was powerful. I love the way you fill out the characters. You have a way of writing that conveys the tumutulous emotions of the characters. Don't stop now. )
KiraKit0388 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Nice job. Grammars good and the flow is nice. I hope you do another chapter because its very good.
schuyler-fox-dracul chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
This was the FIRST ever BEHIND ENEMY LINES fan/fic i had ever read and it was very good, i enjoyed it...must write somemore!...good job :D
Flying Purple Pig chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Well. You haven't updated. I'm rather disappointed. Are you having writers block? Or are you simply tired of this story? It's quite good. All of you're stuff is. Everything runs together smoothly and the characterization is really good. The original character seems to be pretty realistic as well. So...you've got a great start...and I'm waiting for an update! I don't think I'm the only one again great story and I would LOVE to see it updated. *wide, hopeful eyes*

-FPP
zeeharan chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
What is with all the stopping! The story is terrific and you just had to stop. Tease.

Please find time to update soon. So few people write in this fandom and this is wonderful. Please, please keep on going!
anon3908 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
OMG! This was brilliant! Wonderful! Perfect! I'm running out of good words! PLEASE update! I loved this, you have the emotions and personalities down perfectly! THIS WAS GREAT, please, please update!

-FPP
Feuille chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Please, more! I love it! Lynn Stackhouse's nastiness was very unexpected - I was expecting them to be very understanding, helpful, sympathetic, and him feeling even worse because of that...but I like yours better!
Unity Kincaid chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Hey! Update, already! This is a damn good story!