Reviews for Satori in Kalos
James Birdsong chapter 24 . 1/31/2020
Nice work
GrumpyGrue chapter 4 . 10/13/2019
Satori goes for the NUMBER ONE HEADBAND. She continues her path of slaughter...with cuteness.
GrumpyGrue chapter 3 . 10/13/2019
Satori is going to have rock hard muscle if she keeps climbing. Then she can go toe to toe with other pokemon, like Touhou Puppet Play.
GrumpyGrue chapter 2 . 10/12/2019
Satori fights dirty. Dirty girl.

I didn't expect the bridge princess to show up. So when she did, I thought "Fate smiles on me. Remilia blesses me with top tier yandere." Lo and behold, the oversized mosquito appears.

Satori prostituted herself. Mistress services. Sakuya is biting her lip isn't she? She wants to peep.
GrumpyGrue chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
This starting chapter is so good, it needs to be acclaimed in Bunbunmaru News. I want Satori to step on me in stockings. Or stilettos. That lucky pikachu! I'm so jealous, I could be a Parsee!
Mernom chapter 24 . 11/27/2017
Pretty nice overall. Not sure if an S2 would ruin it... Knowing a good point to cut it off is also an important part of storytelling... But I wanna see who became champion in the end! Ugh... Why do you burden me with such a good ending that still leaves so many speculations?
Mernom chapter 22 . 11/27/2017
Oh. Nice one.
Mernom chapter 20 . 11/27/2017
Somehow, the 2nd adventure ended up entirely anti climatic. And with the remaining chapter count, I don't think you can make another arc without starting the finale already...
Mernom chapter 19 . 11/27/2017
That explains his comm silence...
Mernom chapter 18 . 11/27/2017
That seems interesting. The things the guy didn't want to say might be the key to why Satori doesn't act her age. Too late to ask him, though.
Mernom chapter 16 . 11/27/2017
That was a pretty nice scene.
Mernom chapter 12 . 11/26/2017
Have shit. Here we go again.
Mernom chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
Again I'm back to the issue of age... It seems weird to me that Satori would be that effected by killing if she's an adult Youkai. Especially since some of them consume humans. I suspected some kind of foul play...
Mernom chapter 9 . 11/26/2017
Just gonna point out, it wasn't smart from them to stash Satori and the other guy in the same room as the others. If they told the others how they got cought, and then they mentioned it to the police, the thing would realize that there's an escape tunnel.
Mernom chapter 8 . 11/26/2017
I was wondering if there are any more Crossover characters. Seems like all the interludes star a few of them.