Reviews for The Ring That Binds One
shieldmaiden333 chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
very good! I wait anxiously for the next chapter!
Harpygirl91 chapter 3 . 8/12/2004
Really good but it is a little confuseing. or maybe it's a bad idea to be on the internet while your siblings are watching a movie at full volume. -_-; hehe. Well it's really good and I can't wait till the next chapter.
lil-saturn-goddess chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
all i have to say is u must update..
SaturnNeko chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
YOU NEVER UPDATE! T_T Please update soon
mass-produced chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
dang dang dang. how could you? UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE i tell you, please please, pretty please with a cherry on top, pretty please with a cherry, whiped crem, strawberries, icing sugar and all sorts of yummy and nice things on top? It's so good, you just have to contiune and if you don't, i don't know how you can live with yourself for letting all thoes people down...
Dragon-Mage12 chapter 3 . 6/19/2003
Oh I can't wait for the next chapter.

keep up the good work!\
sailor monkey chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
yay!another chapter!u know there arent alot of stories were hotaru goes to middle earth...its usuallt usagi...there are too many w/usagi..
luckyAnn chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
PLEASE GO ON!
Ankle chapter 2 . 1/17/2003
very good
Paru-chan chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
Update! And could you make it longer next time?
Tenshi chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
Great story, hope you get the next chapter out soon.
Jewel chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
lmao! u have to update this.. it's hilarious!
Kawaii Hotaruchan chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Don't worry, I do the same exact thing with Hotaru. Um...very well written so far so you have to continue, okay? HOTARU/LEGOLAS!

*Kawaii Hotaruchan*
DreamReader chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
ME LOVE!

Here's some advise/tips/whatever you call it:

Riverdell is actually *Rivendell* and the elven name for it is *Imladris* Pretty name isn't it?

Just E-mail me if you have any questions about the book! (unless you've already read it and 'riverdell' was just a typo) Can't wait for more!
reitahomoeshi chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Finally! A fic about Taru-chan in LOTR. I've been dying to read one of the like. It's just that there's sooo many x-over fic featuring Usagi-chan and the fellowship and I'm striving for our dearest firefly to get some adventure out of this fic. So, as I'm sayin', who you're going to pair her with. I really REALLY really hope it would be Legolas. Hm...the cutest elf I've ever seen and the most beautiful senshi of this universe...*blink* *blink* Am I exxaggerating? OOps! Sorry. Just keep 'em coming,'kay. As soon as possible... I'll be waiting. Bye n' keep up the good work.