Reviews for Aniron Amariell
Pearlmegan chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
Please add more soon!

Pearlmegan :)
ElvishSheElf chapter 10 . 4/29/2005
I hope you'll be able to post a new part soon, I love your story!
Still sick of Mary Sues chapter 9 . 4/13/2005

Sorry. Too tempting to not post.
Sick of Mary Sues chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
You can't switch character perspectives like you do, even if it's just more "Legolas loves me but it's not really me tee hee" fanfic. Oh well.
aurora-myst chapter 10 . 4/2/2005
i love it!
LoverOfAllThingsLegolas chapter 10 . 12/1/2004
Go on, click the button. Everyone is doing it. It’ll make you feel good, I promise. Would I lie to you?

(it's like you're offering drugs ..)

well thanks for the note..I almost never update but I'm not nice enough to leave explanations.

Post as soon as you can! This fic is great!

LoverOfAllThingsLegolas chapter 7 . 12/1/2004
sometimes Amariell acts like one of those doting princesses in distress which is bothersome ... but I'm not a lovey-type person so maybe it's just me.

I like how Amariell and Legolas are doing all this in front of her father...I wouldn't even like make eye contact with a guy in front of my dad

Excellent, as usual. sorry for the meanness. I am v. tired

LoverOfAllThingsLegolas chapter 5 . 12/1/2004
All right, the bold little review reminders at the bottom of the pages are getting to me.

Thanks for the note that they've known each other for six months now, because in the last chapter I was like wow...this is moving incredibly quickly! Okay!

This story is very well written and it's actually held my attention past the first few chapters, which is rare for me. It's a little dramatic but I know the times are depressing (what with sauron taking over and all) so it works.

Anyways...this is awesome! Usually I have trouble reading Legolas fics because I get jealous but I'll try to press on...

Definitive Disaster chapter 10 . 11/25/2004
I really like your story. Your are a really great writer. It could be a little more Graphic, But, If is being harsh, or thet's all you can write, It's Fine. I myself Can't write that Great, I just enjoy reading them. hehe _Mahogany_
Cierpke chapter 6 . 11/20/2004
got really cuaght up and thats hard to do for me chapter 8 . 10/22/2004
i could call you all sorts of nasty things right now, but i'm a good person, so i won't...good lord, you have can dream about that stuff, but to post it on fanfiction like that,geez...i'm sure all sorts of legolas fangirls have sent flames already, too.
Crecy chapter 10 . 6/30/2004
Cool story. I love it so far. I can't wait till you're back to write more. Have fun in england!
Leeby Jeeby chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Wow... this story is so fantastic! *huggles the story* I love your writing style, and your characters, and your... *carries on for a few minutes* Anyways, it's just great! Absolutly fantastic! .;
Songbird1 chapter 10 . 8/20/2003
Have a great time in London, it is somewhere I have always wished to visit. Yes, I know you don't know me, but I just love your fic and will be waiting however long it takes to for you to update. Just please please please finish it.