Reviews for Shall We Dance?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2017
Absolutely lovely writing. So well written for their characters, in my mind I can easily see this happening.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
I absolutely loved this. Great action in ch 5? & plenty of story and characterisation leading up to it. Beautifully written.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Love the whole idea of this. Would love to see Barba break out in song in the courtroom. Wouldn't that be fun. Love Raul as Barba, the best thing to happen to SVU. Love Barba, Olivia, and little Noah.
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Great story. Enjoyed very much. You write them so well, including their fears of never finding the one that completes them.
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
Gah. My God! This entire journey was beautiful and the ending was perfect. She deserves him. She deserves happiness. I love how you write Olivia. And Barba is just adorable.
kci47 chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
You write them very well! Thank you for sharing this story, it was delightful and very sexy!
CelticCharm chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Great story! Love the banter between Benson and Barba! By the way where did you find Raul singing Begin the Beguine? I'd love to listen to it!
NYPDliz chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
Does it really have to end? Great job with this story. I really enjoyed your writing and I'll be looking forward to your future stories.
A2cat chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
Once again, you've done a lovely job of capturing the essence of them. The playfulness, the underlying care and concern. . .and the sexual tension :)
Thanks for updating!
svuaddict4015 chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
Please don't let this be the end! PLEASE continue!
Rosiexox2 chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
Adorable 3
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
Very cute story. My only criticism is that the way they speak to each other is a bit unnatural sometimes.
MarionC chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
You always write great Barson stories. Stay so true to the characters. Can't wait for next chapter!
Sarah Eckert chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
More comfortable in an interrogation room? Well, yeah, unless Barba's in there and he's doing the interrogation :) Or Benson in Barba's courtroom for a . . . Stint on the witness stand. Moonlights as a Broadway actor? I'll take Jean Valjean for the win. Seriously, great story. Love how you weave everyone in (Lucy, even Noah).
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2015