Reviews for The Rising and Falling of the Sun
jackie chapter 5 . 9/30/2005
when are you gonna do the next chapter? i've been waiting for ages beacause i fink you're a really good writer. The story's really interesting. Your choice of words are spectacular.i really can't think of any improvements you can make.
Black Cat chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
I am a wraith dropping by to bring you news.

Disney is working on a Treasure Planet 2 and an animated series.

Please finish your story. Or else.

Au revoir.
Brooke chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Is that the end of the story or what? Cause I'm telling u that I have been waiting since forever for u to update this story because that wasn't a very good ending! So tell me or not!
nix chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
good story
Mugendai chapter 4 . 3/7/2003
*gasp* I was mentioned in the Author Notes? *grovels* I am not worthy!

:P Heehee! Feeling unnaturally hyper thanks to me reading this. Reading out loud, that is - a sign the story is dramatic. *cough* Anyway, I like the way Sarah views things. She's funny. Everything is. I'm surprised companies aren't lining up to hire you to be a movie writer

Oh - Mwehehehee! Dear me, you have a dirty mind and I never knew it!
Tigrin chapter 4 . 3/4/2003
Woo! Finally you updated. I was wondering. ;3 Heh, I noticed that Mr. Mop and Mrs. Bucket innuendo, too. That's Disney for you.

Still great. love how Jim and Sarah's personalities kinda clash almost when they're around each other. You've got Jim's policy of saving the day (and not being able to pick his fights or choose his words), being overly concerned, etc. down great. And I have this funky nagging about Sarah's connection with Jim. X) Keep writing!
Inari chapter 4 . 3/4/2003
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! My GOD, woman, do you have any idea what reading a comment (end of ch4) like that, after reading your more serious fic, can do to a person? I now know what it's like to laugh myself within an inch of a heart attack. XD If anyone's got a dirty mind, I daresay it's you. Bravo! *grin*
Lavondyss chapter 4 . 3/4/2003
TA DA! This is a review! *waves* Update! Yes, very nice. Follow your muses! (though try to avoid icky excessive romance) .; Have a nice day!
WeAsLeYkid8 chapter 3 . 3/4/2003
Hey-I'm a college student too and I own the junior novelization :)

Looking forward to your next chapters.

Sprite chapter 3 . 3/4/2003
Your story on the Disney section page is listed as having four chapters (and five parts), but only the first three are accessible. Just thought you should know. :/
Ginger Ninja chapter 3 . 3/1/2003
OOh I like this so far, full of angst and humour -loved the scene with the retelling of the sotry of Treasure Planet D Brilliant! And I adore how you are writing Morph! He is so adorable!

Looking forward to more! ~GN~
Mugendai chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
I just read this and I think this is going to be one cool story! And whadda ya know! You DO know how to swear XD I also wonder when a dragon is going come up.
Tigrin chapter 3 . 12/21/2002
Eee. I saw the first chapter of this on a Treasure Planet website the other day and really liked it... thrilled to read the rest! You're a very talented writer, this is so well-written. The characters are pretty believable, like canon. Hope you'll keep writing for this... ;3
Minnie chapter 3 . 12/18/2002
This is awsome, but when is Silver coming? Please Keep writing!
yokochan chapter 3 . 12/13/2002
Ha! A very amusing tale in the last chapter, loved Jim's reaction. All in all, a wonderful story, I'm interested in the plot. Please continue.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »