Reviews for Luckier Man-Domon
julietsamuel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Hello my dear compliment ,i am juliet by name i will like you to contact me through my private email adress()

so that i will show you my pictures,please do not write me back here hope to read from you,

yours juliet
INVICTUS chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Simple, yes. But entertaining and inspirational. Domon's a good man. Flame of Recca wouldn't have been the same without him. That's one good work you got there. Hope you still keep writing fanfictions.
PinHead chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Sacharine chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
This is beyond good it is marvellous.. more to come k?
The Blue Sorceress chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Yeah! A Domon poem! Why does everyone so neglect Domon in their writing? He's such a interesting character. Anyway, I liked this.
blottyparchment chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Sniff sniff. That was touching. Domon's the LUCKIER MAN!
tenshi no ai chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
I just wanted to say that out of all your fics, I like this one best. I dunno why, but I sympathize with Domon, so this fic really got to me...suki! _
Kujo Jotaro chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
This is a good poem that depicts the strengths and weaknesses of the Hokage, even Domon.I have to admire you for your sense of realism and writing it in this up! ยง_
DjLethal's Rogue Slayer chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
very well done! u got a sure winner there rave! I look at Domon differently now...well he is not all bad u noe (but still great to make fun of)
Sephiroth no Miko chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
again, this is wonderful! i love how you compare his thoughts to everyone in the Hokage.
Aisyah chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
it's good.. i mean it's great!
raydance chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
wonderful wonderful... (waiting for the other povs to appear...)
kumiko chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
YEAH! ANOTHER ONE! *cheers and grins from ear to ear* i realli, REALLI lyked- or should i say luved this one! *heeheehee* your so good at writting! i expect to read more stuff by you aight? well buh-bai for now and keep it up! (_-)
Bottou-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
*applause* The comparisons work very well! Keep it up!