Reviews for Final Destination: Facing Death's Design
Alexander chapter 16 . 6/12/2006
Omg! this story is amazing! r u a pro writer cause the grammar and everything in this story is perfect! please right the next chapter I am des perate for it
kenshinfan2000 chapter 16 . 6/10/2006
This was actually really good. I have only read a few Fd stories but this is the best one. good job but i have one request hurry up with the next chapter! lol
Jaynet chapter 16 . 7/29/2004
I just finished your story and I want to know something...R U GOING TO FINISH IT. I want to keep reading it but it ended. I hope you finish it soon.
Jaynet chapter 13 . 7/29/2004
I am almost through with this story and I think I am well on my way to get through my fear. If you ever want to you can e-mail me and tell me whether or not my reviews have been of help. Your story is great. It feels like I am watching a movie even though I hate them. Keep up writing you are really good at it.
Jaynet chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
I just read the 3rd chapter and I had to stop there. It's excellent but my stomache can't take anymore right now. I will read more once I have my wit back. So far so good.
Jaynet chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
Now I am going to be honest with you. I am not a FD fan. I hate them. I don't think there stupid but I just don't like it's theme. And when I found myself reading your story I couldn't believe what I was doing. But you are a talented writer. Your story is wonderful. I haven't got to the deaths. But I will try to read it and I pray I won't get too upset about it like I did the movie. I will keep you updated on what I think. If you don't mind that is.
Jyemenai chapter 16 . 8/8/2003
AH! IT'S GOOD ITS GOOD ITS GOOD! So hurry up with the next chapter! Please? :D Keep up the good work.
Link32988 chapter 15 . 7/14/2003
This is like my favorite fan fiction story. I love it so much - you are superbly talented, all the deaths are amazing sometimes suspenseful and sometimes shocking. You take breaks in between to be philosophical and develop characters. You're an amazing author - don't keep me in suspense for chapter 16!
xxLexixx chapter 15 . 7/10/2003
Great chapter! I'm loving this story!
xxLexixx chapter 14 . 7/8/2003
I just read this story. It's very well written. I love how you described their Deaths. Tina's death really kinda got to me.

Anyway please continue this story, for what it's worth I think it's an excellent sequel to Final Destination 2!
shadow chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
PHEW! So far so good. I'm still at the beginning and I think I have to print it off to keep on reading, ('cuz since I spent the last days each up to 9'n more hours with working at a PC my head starts feelin' kinda dizzy) but that's definitley worth it! Send that as a script, really. Before it's too late. Though I've only seen some sequences of FD2 yet, I found one of MY ideas in it! Really! Maybe not the best one and I created it for a different story, but nevertheless I was quite angry! I mean, from now on I can't use this anymore without hearing people say: 'aww, c'mon we've seen FD 2, too.' And since I'm a real FD-freak ... f*#?' b'#!§% ... it could be hard to prove the truth. So ya better hurry up, ya see? Show the film-industrie how to do a second sequel!

By the way, didn't anyone review this right in '02, the beginning? Can't hardly believe it. Or do they only show a limited number of reviews? Naw, that's a real stupid thought. Scratch this.

One more question: Anthony Marston, I knew I heard that name before. Any connection to Agatha Christie's novels? Or just occasionally?

Anyway:

SEND THAT ONE! And become famous!

S.
shadow chapter 1 . 5/28/2003

Anyway:

SEND THAT ONE! And become famous!

S.
Arius Strider chapter 2 . 5/24/2003
Really, really nice so far. But one (me) can only go so long reading before getting tired. But seriously, you got some nice work here. Soon as I'm rested up I'll continue what seems to be a very intresting fic. Well great job so far, laterz
Threll chapter 14 . 4/27/2003
Kick Butt! Those two chapters were really good. I liked the 14th chapter for it's thoughtfulness (if that's even a word)

I realy like the way you write. It's very descriptive without being boring and the Characters seem as if they are real. I like that very much.

Keep up with it. It's utterly fantastic!
Donnay Pen name darkchild2010 chapter 12 . 4/24/2003
that was great, you should put this up for a script and let the producers of Final Destination think on publishing it. Great, story, keep writing, peace out...