Reviews for Bellatrix's second chance
Sakura Lisel chapter 107 . 10/8
Hey the scene where Daphne kicking Ron between the legs is missing. One second hes bringing up the bet he made with Draco, then all of a sudden Molly is screaming about somebody doing something to him. So wheres the scene where Daphne attacked him in front of everybody?
god of all chapter 109 . 10/7
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Oserix chapter 9 . 10/7
I cant read a story when it begins bashing ron, im out lmao
Yaw6113 chapter 109 . 10/7
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Naomi-chan203 chapter 107 . 9/28
Ok, I'm really enjoyed the lemon and I'm relieved for Astoria but damn man, WHY poor Remus ? *dries a tear* Ok I'll send Nolwenn Miss Khan and Naomi after your hide, you better have a anti-atomic safe hide dude

Love,
Naomi-chan
Torryk chapter 108 . 9/21
Fairly few stories have been able to produce characters that have angered me as much as some of your cast do, good work, and please have umbridge die slow.
conceptualthread chapter 12 . 9/17
I think I like the story, but seriously struggling to read it with how it's written. I know English is a second language for you, but how about finding a proof readereditor to help polish it and improve it?
bkerrmom1 chapter 108 . 9/17
Poor confused Padfoot. I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
god of all chapter 108 . 9/16
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Yaw6113 chapter 108 . 9/16
Mikeblade chapter 108 . 9/16
I am confused you say that it's illegal to use a horntail in any type of game yet there is one in the tournament by you own writing Dumbledore as organizer of the tournament should be in jail
you seem to forget that a nesting mother has to be female since you seem to refer to the horntail as he most of the time.
howlsword chapter 107 . 9/8
very very good story, please update asap...
bkerrmom1 chapter 107 . 9/3
Albus should get charged, but why do I feel that you will have them try to pin this on Harry?
bkerrmom1 chapter 106 . 9/3