Reviews for Bellatrix's second chance
Sapphira Bethany chapter 233 . 2/20
Love your story but, it makes me cry every time. The only thing bad about that is I'm a 52 year old man...lol...I guess I am just overly emotional
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 29 . 2/20
Nice work. The women are so powerful together.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 28 . 2/20
Things are getting intense and heating up.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 27 . 2/20
Draco got wrecked.
Yaw6113 chapter 233 . 2/19
Thank you very much for writing this chapter. Please write the next chapter already. I really appreciated it and enjoyed it a lot.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 26 . 2/19
Dumbledore has been overruled, but for how long?
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 25 . 2/19
And he’s made his move. Not the best outcome, but what can they do? He is the headmaster of the school. He’s controlling everything and there is only more to his corruption that will be seen.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 24 . 2/13
Jesus, screw the Dursleys. They’re so awful. I hope they all get what they deserve, whether it’s prison time or else death, they fucking suck and I hate them without limit. I hate them absolutely.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 23 . 2/13
Poppy is awesome. I love her caring for Harry and Bella. And that Bella in her adult form is resisting the compulsion to kill Harry. I wonder how this will be in the future as well. Should be interesting to see.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 20 . 2/8
Oh boy, this is interesting, gotta say it makes sense. The oblivation would certainly make it hard for Harry to prove his case of abuse, as would the adult figures being either absent, dead or not in his life.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 19 . 2/8
I bet they were all obliviated or paid to look the other way or something. Great scene with Neville. Enjoying how you’re utilizing the possession, and I especially love that both of them are bad guys. Feels so rare to find a story like this, usually one is the bad guy and the other is good.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 18 . 2/8
Yay, the horcrux fragment is gone! Epic show there. Dumbledore being knocked against the wall was hilarious and should have happened more times in canon than given credit for. How many times did he go there? Too many times.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 17 . 2/8
Uh oh, Dumbledore is scheming. I hope it does not go well for him, I really don’t, but I bet he’s going to do something nasty.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 16 . 2/8
Wow. What a nice take on the Potter riches thing, like that you did it within reason and had limits. It’s still nice to see what you did with it. Can’t wait to see what happens.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 15 . 2/6
Nice match against the troll, enjoying this a lot so far.
1,566 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »