Reviews for So Natural
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
Great story i liked it.
Swishla chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Very cute! Loved this one and I like how open Helena is, especially while teasing Dinah. Thanks for sharing.
Soul Plain chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Dear Fembucks , thank you for this story and thanks for all your stories Birds of the Prey are very good , I really like and reread every so often,they are a classic !, ie are stories forever reread because I love it so much. Please do not forget these characters so appreciated and make them live again with another of your stories ,Thanks ! . I wish you many, personal, professional .. bestsellers As Christmas approaches , I hope you spend anMerry Christmas 2015! andHappy New Year 2016! to do well in everything and every blessing and a lot of good for you and those around you . Greetings, Soul Plain .
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
You know, I was never really a fan of Birds of Prey, in fact I always thought it wasn't a very good show, although it did have a few good moments here and there.
But your fic, is really amazing, the way you write Barbara and Helena and their chemistry is just so entertaining to read!
Seriously awesome job with this, now onto the other birds of prey fics you wrote!
malexfaith chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Read this a few times, great read. Love it. Great length and detail. Thanks heaps for sharing
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Love this pairing.
Ann chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Great writing as always! Loved the story!
deni k chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Great to read a new fanfic with this pairing.
I loved the character interactions and humour in this.
Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Man I'll never forget my first ship :) This was beautifully written, thank you.
beaches13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Oh my goodness. What wonderful way to spend my evening. The story was so enjoyable. I loved the tenderness and teasing between Helena and Barbara. It was cute and funny and so enjoyably sarcastic. I also loved that Dinah felt validated in terms of her thinking they were together initially . Your story put a smile on my and I definetly needed that.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I missed reading the banter between these two. :) Great job! The intimacy these two have is always amazing as well.

Thanks for sharing. :)
Wolvenkite chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
For some reason my story alert says this story is 28k words. The page says 14k.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Sweet :) There is definitely not enough Birds femslash.
littledragonflyson chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Cool story, thanks for posting
poisondart18 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
No idea who the characters are, but I enjoyed it just the same.