Reviews for Origins of a Sorcerer
sillysinny chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
pls continue and update
Kerichi chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
what a cool story! you gota do more!
Cardwitch chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
OH THAT'S GREAT. It LOOKS LIKE ERIOL'S MADE A NEW BEST FRIEND! I GLAD (Meiling needed a bestfriend)
Dr. Vorlon chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
Liking this! Continue please!
rebeccag239 chapter 2 . 12/10/2002
This is a good story

I like the flashbacks

Digifan
Alex Warlorn chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
wanted to see our new home,

Don’t you mean old home?

look like a tool

look like a fool

and helped her

and aided her

What scare him? Zack’s tall tales, or the fact Zack is a compulsive lyer?

Eriol knew he had to think fast and come up with a good cover story.

No problem for him.

the blond-haired

Sakura’s hair is BROWN baka! Sorry, it’s just not like you to make those kinds of mistakes.

"If turned any redder, he'd be a tomato,"

"If he turned any redder, he'd be a tomato,"

All that left was the spectacle that was her eyes.

Seriously rework that sentence.

You forgot to put in the story where the fight occurred at the end.

Are you okay? Maybe the stress of writing all these stories is getting to you.

Anyway, Meilin is . . . what’s the word I’m looking for? I just get the idea that she’s not among the most respected of the family. (A non-magic user in a family of mages)
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
That was a good way to begin with the flashbacks of the cardcaptors' third season. But I think you made a mistake. I think Sakura's hair is brown not blond. Of course, I could be wrong. Hope you put up the next chapter up soon.
Digifan chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
This is getting good

I hope I see Li and sakura later

Digifan
Meilin Li chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Is this a Eriol x Meiling? This is nice, I hope you continue it soon!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
I guess she's not dying yet if Eirol can wait a couple of days for the plane tickets.

I'm surprised Meilin got the drop on Ruby like that. Plus why would she refer to her aunt by first name like that anyway?

I just saw the dubbed of Meilin's good-bye and 'I'll be your bride until you find someone you love more than me' which explains why Meilin managed to take Li's choice of Sakura the way she had.

Why isn't Meilin with her? Is it a 'magic-user' only club?
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
This is a good way to start this new story. I enjoyed reading 'A Look Back At Days Gone By' and I have a feeling that this will be just as good. Hope that you will find time in your busy schedule to put up a new chapter of this story soon. So, until then, see ya.
IceFire chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Nice story but isn't it Eriol Hiiragizawa or Eli Moon?