Reviews for Tiebreaker
Cytrus chapter 5 . 2/14/2004
Typical final duel vision, with a bit of sidestory to slow the action down. Overall good story. If so much was at stake though, Seto probably wouldn't have the hmgiant in his deck anymore. He probably has hundreds of summoned skulls at his disposal anyway, but if he used them in the anime, Yugi would lose, and thats unnaceptable ;0 lol.
The whole heart of the cards thing is a bit stinky anyway. Tell me the truth, if your opponent was a worse player, but could put his deck in any order he liked at any time during the duel, who would win? I bet he would. Thats the biggest vice of YGO, the main character is CONSTANTLY cheating and still an example. Just listen to people saying that Pegasus cheated. How did he cheat? He used the power of his Millenium Item. Yugi uses the power of the Millenium Puzzle almost in every duel, and somehoe nobody seems to notice that...
Have nothing better to do? Flame me at You may try convicing me otherwise in a normal discussion though, the way I would prefer you used ;0
Smurf4 chapter 5 . 3/30/2003
ah the first 4 chapters were terrible and the duel was too predictable
Anime Master ZERO chapter 5 . 1/23/2003
Longest duel I've seen you write.

FINAL RATING: 9/10 (you lose one point for the outcome of the duel)
Kell Shock chapter 5 . 1/15/2003
Excellent Story!
rebeccag239 chapter 5 . 1/10/2003
This was such a good fic

You should do a sequel to it

Digifan
Seth Turtle chapter 5 . 1/7/2003
Perfectly written in my opinion. Well done! And congrats to Joey for winning his 100 Yen. P Do you plan on continuing this storyline? I hope so! ~~ Seth
Behold the Void chapter 5 . 1/6/2003
Great fic, anxiously awaiting your sequel. I'm glad you didn't make Yugi lose, since as evidenced by the show, he should have won every game, even if he didn't win them all. (Pegusus' timed game, letting Kaiba win, etc.)
Alex Warlorn chapter 5 . 1/5/2003
BTW I like how you give your chapters names.

The stakes were much higher this time around.

And the souls of Makuba and Solomon WEREN'T important?

Yugi was very surprised

Me too!

I just realized, can't Joey get sued for copy rights?

Whose the announcer?

I wonder where Mokuba is hiding.(you know how much he loves to watch his brother duel from the front lines)

Some Pharoph, can't even stand a crowd!

As Joey kept moving through the crowd,

I thought he was doing it from a stand.

“BETS!”

Joey better kiss his Red-Eyes and Time Wizard bye-bye.

the panic button!”

Do they even have one?

Yami Yugi attached the dueling disk to his wrist.

I thought they were going to use a arena.

He had a microphone attached to his jacket, which allowed his voice to be heard by all in attendance.

When did that happen?

with you, Yami,”

Uh, not everyone knows that little secret you know.

only three remaining Blue Eyes in the world all in his deck.

Grandpa kept the peices of the destoryed Blue-Eyes, maybe one day he can repair it.

it also took away his chances at fusing his three dragons together.

There's reborn the monster. Call of the haunted. Premature burial.

And Cyber-Stine(sp), who at the cost of a lot of your life points, you can summon one fusion monster directly to the field.

Axe of Dispair, the strongest power up card in the game. Wouldn't expect less from Kaiba.

Seto’s face-down monster.

Which was?

Why didn't he have both blue eyes attack that turn?

“I play the Gift of the Mystical Elf! With her power, I reinforce my Life Points by 300!”

Actually by six hundred since there are two face up monster on the field.

we lose this duel!

Isn't he dark magian in defense mode?

But he wanted to watch his opponent squirm.

DUMMY! First rule of dueling, NEVER let your enemy get in a free turn if you can help it!

I can’t believe he didn’t approach ME with this idea first.

That's Mai alright!

He WOULD end up taking some bruises on this day.

At least he'll die with his best cards still in his deck.

I’ll use a second De-Spell card to take your Dark Magician’s Book of Secret Arts.

With the Dark Magician still at 2800 Attack Points from the Book of Secret Arts card, Yami could win this duel.

American Cardcaptor, are you feeling well? I've always admired the solid cannon you give your stories. It's just not like you to make mistakes like this so close between stories. Maybe you need to take some time off.

And if he takes down Saggi,

So why didn't he put Saggi in defense mode?

/ NO! Not that again! /

Somewhere Dark Bakura is laughing.

Leaving a duel up to chance is a move I’d expect out of Joey Wheeler!”

With Cards like Time Wizard, Angel and Demon Dice, even Joey's monsters rely on luck. (I bet he has Fickle Goddess in his deck too!)

Mystic Horseman 1300/1550

Defense is higher, should have gone that way.

So who did Tea' end up with as her date?

Poor Kaiba!

I wonder what's going to happen with Yugi.

I just hope your up to strength to write the sequel.

If you ever got the wrong idea, I DO love your stories.
Hirotani chapter 5 . 1/5/2003
Wonderfully creative fic! Love Yami's tension! Comment about Seto in boxers left me gasping for air! And the Celtic Guardian didn't get killed! Hurrah!
Anthony1 chapter 5 . 1/5/2003
This was a great way to end your first Yu-Gi-Oh story. The entire duel was awesome and I liked how you had the ending being a set to a possibly another Yu-Gi-Oh story.
Souzou-chan chapter 5 . 1/5/2003
Heheheehe, cool ending! OH what will happen to Yuugi?

*pictures Seto in his underwear and squeals with content*
Craig chapter 4 . 12/14/2002
LMAFO! create card! i cant wait to see what u have in store for those two tommorrow. those stakes seem a bit high, so i'm thinking its gonna end in a tie, right?
Alex Warlorn chapter 4 . 12/14/2002
You think a head of state who spent most of his time being called the 'morning and evening star' would be more able to handle a few eyes watching him.

Doesn't the news have anything WORTH WHILE to go on about?

I have the VERY big feeling everything is going to crash and burn for Joey.

I thought the hot springs in the title refered to Joey hitting it big, so much for what I know.

Thanks for the undies thing! Ha ha ha ha hah!

Why do I foresee tie?

Ek! I can just imagine what the tabloids are going to be saying! Poor Yugi/Yami! Poor Kaiba!
Behold the Void chapter 4 . 12/14/2002
This is great, just like your Digimon: the College Years series. Keep it up!
rebeccag239 chapter 4 . 12/14/2002
This is getting better and better each chapter

I cant wait for the duel

Digifan