Reviews for A Blutbad Claims His Mate
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 24 . 11/7
I am appalled you hear me absolutely appalled. But I'm not appalled at you oh no I'm appalled at myself. You see you hadn't updated for a while so I kind of forgot about how good your sex scenes were and how they can cause brain meltage so I was just casually reading your new chapter and then the scene with Hank and Sean having bathroom sex came up and I was like oh okay that was kind of hot, then you did the threesome with Drew,Cameron and Aaron and then my brain melted and I lost about 20 good IQ points. So thank you for that but don't worry I'll get those points back I always do. That being said great chapter Sean and Shannon Hager idiots who seriously no need to learn the definition of communication and how it is key to all healthy relationships also I love the whole Rosalie and Trubel relationship that's going to be so cute. Please update soon.
KitsunePriest chapter 5 . 9/23
I thought Monroes first name was Eddie?
I.C.2014 chapter 23 . 9/12
I'm glad I finally caught up to the current chapter. Keep up the good work alright?
Predator's little prey chapter 23 . 8/19
I love this story. I'm a massive Grimm fan and even more so of Nick/Monroe (and a Hank/Sean convert now thanks to this story!)
Please please update. I can't wait for more.
Ravenheart55 chapter 23 . 8/12
Love it the complex stories of nick munro, Sean hank, can't wait to see what's wue's surprise mate is! Very exciting and enjoyable... X
MAFITA chapter 23 . 6/30
I loved the chapter! I'm sooo happy that you finally updated, I was starting to think that you had forgotten about this! T_T I loved everything about it except this effing misunderstanding between Sean and Hank, which better be getting resolved before too long, or I'll be bursting in anxiousness... T_T... Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Thrasherinflames13 chapter 23 . 6/24
heck yeah! i love this story so much ! my heart skipped a beat when i saw the update
Sugar Bun-buns chapter 23 . 6/12
You know, I nearly died when I saw an update for this fic! I'm so glad you're not dead or decapitated 3 welcome back and amazing work. As always.
Lavonya chapter 23 . 6/5
I LVE THIS!
You have written a remarkably incredible story!
You are fantastic!
I can't WAIT for more!
Mirawennem chapter 23 . 6/5
I was so happy when I saw a notification for this story in my mailbox and I was not disappointed. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and seeing what will happen. I hope Sean and Hank pulls their heads oout of where they have stuffed them. And the party can be interesting if there are any wesen coworkers that gets invited. Loved this chapter and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Leelee77 chapter 23 . 6/4
How do you do it?! Another amazing chapter, and I love how detailed it was(Your other ones were to, but wanted to sound all sophisticated lmao), but this Fanfiction has got me going "hell yeah" It is unique, yeah sure there are other Monroe and Nick, but yours is so unique and so well thought out. Great grammar and is longer then any other that I have seen. I love this work, and I am so happy every time I see another chapter up. I literally stop everything and look at my email, and then I am reading it. Keep up the good work! I really hope that Sean and Hank work it all out. I ship them so much, and OMG maybe a little action* *

p.s totally not a perv ;)
I love this story so much I can't wait for more.
Nordom chapter 23 . 6/4
Still as awesome as before !
Leelee77 chapter 22 . 4/10
Another chapter that is just amazing! I love this book so much!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/17/2016
Hi! I'm happyraincloud. I just started watching Grimm, so I decided to look up some fanfiction on it. I love your story! I really got into it. To the point where, when I saw the next episode I subconsciously expected it to be somewhat like your writing. I hope to see more of this story. Thanks for writing!