Reviews for A Blutbad Claims His Mate
bearfan23 chapter 24 . 6/8
lemme guess they storm his apartment and woge in front of him?
YogurtLuver12 chapter 24 . 4/2
I love this story so much. I had it saved in my favorites and didn’t see any of the updates after chapter 10. After binge reading it I remember why it was so goo it made me watch the show. I can’t wait to read more. Love all the pairings especially that you decided to put Wu with Austin and Cameron.
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 6 . 3/18
Wow, oh, wow. Estoe sorprendio. No lo vi venir. No lo había notado y de pronto. Estaba ahí! Ahora lo veo, lo puedo ver y me gusta.
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 4 . 3/18
Amo y adoro el Mpreg! Simplemente perfecto!
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 2 . 3/18
Oh, pero que hermoso! Debo decir, que tú Lemmon es muy bueno.
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 3/18
Lo amo! Me encanta! Apenas hoy he visto Grimm. Y apenas note la forma en que se complementaban ame la pareja. Simplemente, amo el Slash, y las cosas fantásticas. Y esto, esto es fantasía bella y lírica. Muchas gracias por escribir, tener el valor, y escribir sobre esta bella pareja.
MAFITA chapter 24 . 2/15
I can't believe this chapter has been updated for so long and I didn't see it! T_T I love that Renard and Hank are getting married! :D Finally a respite in between all the angst in their relationship! On another note, I hated Wu's reaction to their attempt at revealing the Wesen world to him... I understand his panic but he's a dick! I am really anxious to see how this will all turn out... *pout*... Hope to read you soon! *please!* Kisses!
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 24 . 1/19
I loved it please update more
yukino76 chapter 24 . 11/26/2017
so good i really love this story
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 24 . 11/7/2017
I am appalled you hear me absolutely appalled. But I'm not appalled at you oh no I'm appalled at myself. You see you hadn't updated for a while so I kind of forgot about how good your sex scenes were and how they can cause brain meltage so I was just casually reading your new chapter and then the scene with Hank and Sean having bathroom sex came up and I was like oh okay that was kind of hot, then you did the threesome with Drew,Cameron and Aaron and then my brain melted and I lost about 20 good IQ points. So thank you for that but don't worry I'll get those points back I always do. That being said great chapter Sean and Shannon Hager idiots who seriously no need to learn the definition of communication and how it is key to all healthy relationships also I love the whole Rosalie and Trubel relationship that's going to be so cute. Please update soon.
KitsunePriest chapter 5 . 9/23/2017
I thought Monroes first name was Eddie?
I.C.2014 chapter 23 . 9/12/2017
I'm glad I finally caught up to the current chapter. Keep up the good work alright?
Predator's little prey chapter 23 . 8/19/2017
I love this story. I'm a massive Grimm fan and even more so of Nick/Monroe (and a Hank/Sean convert now thanks to this story!)
Please please update. I can't wait for more.
Ravenheart55 chapter 23 . 8/12/2017
Love it the complex stories of nick munro, Sean hank, can't wait to see what's wue's surprise mate is! Very exciting and enjoyable... X
MAFITA chapter 23 . 6/30/2017
I loved the chapter! I'm sooo happy that you finally updated, I was starting to think that you had forgotten about this! T_T I loved everything about it except this effing misunderstanding between Sean and Hank, which better be getting resolved before too long, or I'll be bursting in anxiousness... T_T... Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!